Eagles vs. Redskins.. Who do we want to win?

kf3339

Reaction score
The Hawks will put at least 35 points up on that defense. Our defense will shut down their non-existent run game, and limit Cousins to no more than 200 yards passing.

That would give us and easy 20-25 point win margin.

Something like 34 to 13 or 38-17 final score victory.

I could even see us up by so much our main players take the 4th quarter off.

burggold75

Reaction score
kf3339":1pkgy19t said:
The Hawks will put at least 35 points up on that defense. Our defense will shut down their non-existent run game, and limit Cousins to no more than 200 yards passing.

really....wow

NJlargent

Reaction score
Damn. I'm getting tired of sending the skins home every time they finally make the playoffs.

drdiags

Reaction score
burggold75":2gqmhjhl said:
kf3339":2gqmhjhl said:

really....wow

And so it begins. There is no guarantee the Seahawks even get the 5th round seed but if they do, it will be a miserable time having to watch the back and forth with the NFCE champs fans as well as our own lunk-heads. Really not looking forward to this match-up if it happens.

idahohawk

Reaction score
Please pass me some of the action green kool-aid in the blue solo cups you are chugging.

kf3339":12ok1xbj said:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
drdiags":3gvqngvf said:
And so it begins. There is no guarantee the Seahawks even get the 5th round seed but if they do, it will be a miserable time having to watch the back and forth with the NFCE champs fans as well as our own lunk-heads. Really not looking forward to this match-up if it happens.

I'm with you James.

chris98251

Reaction score
I hope the team doesn't take them lightly.

A few reasons.

First you have a QB playing first his big contract.

Second they remember, we have knocked them out several times, Snyder will make sure that's posted somewhere.

Thirdly the Field, we have seen it hurt us and other teams, the game would be a few weeks out and I hope that they can keep it from becoming a career death trap.

What I do like is they appear to be a one dimensional team, relies on the passing game a lot, that plays into our hands, also they have not been in the playoffs for a while and we may be able to punch first and take some of the air out of them early and make them play a riskier game, with Cousins that could mean picks.

mikeak

Reaction score
1) Fedex field was fixed 2013 and has been improved since 2012

2) That was a horrible game. Both teams were playing poorly.

3) Redskins with no running game and other issues don't scare me. Sure their TE probably has 150 yards and two TDs but we will win with 37-14.

kf3339

Reaction score
mikeak":2zbo8m7l said:

2) That was a horrible game. Both teams were playing poorly.

3) Redskins with no running game and other issues don't scare me. Sure their TE probably has 150 yards and two TDs but we will win with 37-14.

Be careful. You will be the next poster who will be challenged because you state the obvious about the Redskins. I made one simple post, and was called up by a Redskin fan, one of our own who must have thought I was drunk and possibly even one who might, or might not have been calling me a lunkhead. Ha Ha! :lol:

But in truth you are right. They don't scare me at all, but I'm glad their field was fixed.

kf3339

Reaction score
burggold75":338v1wf8 said:
kf3339":338v1wf8 said:

really....wow

So you are saying that your team is something to worry about when the only three good teams on your schedule were losses by 14 (Jets), 17 (Patriots) and 28 (Panthers)?

Really.........wow! :pukeface:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
burggold75":35vba54h said:
worry about the rams not the skins. You are already predicting a win by 25 and you haven't even locked up 5 seed.

See, the way it works is fans can worry and speculate about any game or scenario in any order they want and it will still have no bearing on the upcoming game.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
burggold75":2rfop52n said:
worry about the rams not the skins. You are already predicting a win by 25 and you haven't even locked up 5 seed.
Are you one of those Skin fans on PFT who are calling yourselves the next SB champs?There was a few saying that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'd say congrats but here you are before the seasons over 4 years later.I mean really?Remember the shack forum?Please use it so we can have fun. :icon_new:

bmorepunk

Reaction score
mikeak":3nszwj2i said:

Correct. The game in question was three years ago, people. The field wasn't even comparably bad last year (I was there). The weather has also been pretty mild so expecting similar conditions is not logical.

burggold75

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3i1vkr5q said:
burggold75":3i1vkr5q said:
Are you one of those Skin fans on PFT who are calling yourselves the next SB champs?There was a few saying that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'd say congrats but here you are before the seasons over 4 years later.I mean really?Remember the shack forum?Please use it so we can have fun. :icon_new:

not nearly haha :D The skins are mediocre at best. But a better team at home. I would be surprised if skins win playoff game esp. against hawks. but let's get there first. By saying it will be a blowout resting starters in 4th quarter is crazy talk

i'm a nice skins fan :D

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
DavidSeven":uludrpvj said:
Is anyone watching this game?

Kirk Cousins just kneeled the ball down at the Eagles 6 yard line. Zero time outs. End of half. No TD, no FG.

Jay Gruden just said he called a fade to Garcon on the play and has no idea why Cousins took a knee.

Kirk has no awareness. Total mental breakout.

I was really hoping that KC would spike one at the end of the game when they were in Victory formation just to kind of poke fun at himself, but I suppose that would have made a mockery of the game and been pretty disrespectful to the Eagles.
Even still, it would have been hilarious in my easily amused opinion.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Congrats Skins fans on finding your young franchise qb and making the playoffs.
KC ignored the noise early on and now has 7 games of 300+ passing yds as well as a string of games with elite passer ratings.
For those fans who didnt follow B1G football there is a good chance the Russell Wilson/Kirk Cousins rivalry will emerge in the NFL for all to see.

Seafan

Reaction score
Did you see the iggles field last night? Horrible. Not a lot of choices. Deadskins here we go.