Earl & Earleene Thomas Bear, their Seahawks Caddy & Skittles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Gave me an idea what I can do with my crocheted doll a friend of my mother's made about 30 years ago. Ma's friend is no longer with us but her Policedoll is. Think I can make some stuff up with the scraps I have here. Thanks for the idea Ellen. Go Hawks.

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":qzsp31ee said:
Gave me an idea what I can do with my crocheted doll a friend of my mother's made about 30 years ago. Ma's friend is no longer with us but her Policedoll is. Think I can make some stuff up with the scraps I have here. Thanks for the idea Ellen. Go Hawks.

I agree, very inspiring post by Ellen. I wish I had the scraps (and skill set) to make some pants for John.

Largent80

Reaction score
TalontedNoseRider":2l182ij7 said:
Seahawkfan80":2l182ij7 said:

I agree, very inspiring post by Ellen. I wish I had the scraps (and skill set) to make some pants for John.

Get some Walmart Harbaugh kakis Teyo.

CANHawk

Reaction score
TalontedNoseRider":4bgjdomy said:
Seahawkfan80":4bgjdomy said:

You could make him some macrame man parts perhaps...

HawkWow

Reaction score
TalontedNoseRider":fnt8lt13 said:
chris98251":fnt8lt13 said:
I would lock and move this to the shack but it is such a great example of be careful who you piss off because you may end up pissed on I am going to leave it as an example of why we have a Smack Shack.

I agree. Also proves that alignment with certain mods allows you certain freedoms.

I simply asked about the pants for an inflatable friend of mine? I think they'd be perfect for him--honest question.

The question to bowzerbird was to be delivered with utmost sincerity--not sure why or how it got twisted,

All of a sudden John goes from friend to this sexual ghastly image so gruesome that it's now justified to call me everything in the book (and it's okay)? Just because he's inflatable doesn't mean he' dabbles in sexually deviant behavior--notice he lacks appropriate appendages/ports---hello!!!

I thought a dressed up Seahawkified John to allow me carpool access for my commute would've been a thing of beauty.

Thanks for not only shattering this vision, but also for keeping this up as an example of smack shack.(though one would think such a valuable lesson would need to be stickied).

If the posts we're flip-flopped I'd be banned.....sad.

I got the impression Ellen was joking ....portraying the loud, tough-ian, playing to Radish's warning about messing with her. No?

The Radish

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure she was joking just like everyone else was. A very funny lady indeed.

It seems a couple of you are having trouble with some "newbie woman" with the ability to play with the boys and even funnier.

8)

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
The Radish":1nm93cjq said:
I'm pretty sure she was joking just like everyone else was. A very funny lady indeed.

It seems a couple of you are having trouble with some "newbie woman" with the ability to play with the boys and even funnier.

8)

It seems a couple of you are missing the point. This is less about the poster and more about selective enforcement of rules.

chris98251

Reaction score
TalontedNoseRider":1l156b3z said:
The Radish":1l156b3z said:

8)

It seems a couple of you are missing the point. This is less about the poster and more about selective enforcement of rules.

Well since the world is all about being fair.

bowzerbird check your PM's

OP
OP
bowzerbird

bowzerbird

Reaction score
First of all, this thang has gone BEYOND where no man should have to go. Even Roddenberry would agree.

Let's go back to the beginning . . . :roll:
The "topic" started out as a "cute" illustration basically and should have received approx. 5, no more than 10 posts and hey, maybe many "views" "Cute" LOL's etc.. THAT'S ALL!!

It's turned into a filibuster in the Congress of the Seahawks. Next thing we'll have Teddy-boy Cruz read from Dr. Seuss. :roll:

Looked at the posts this morning and OY VEY! But here's some more "few things" I have to say & answer.

1, No, ya cannot get the pants at Walmart. Earl Thomas Perlman is approx. 20 years old AND from CA. Now live in WA. He is a "Teddy Crafters" bear from Roseville CA and his original outfit came from there. No longer in OP.

2. Good Grief !!???!! :141847_bnono: :141847_bnono: INFLATABLES? :roll: And "desiring" to use them as a "passenger" for the carpool lane. Mama Mia! Dude, hope a coppa gives you da big hairy finOwitz. Bad dawg, OUTSIDE! And humanoid inflatables, ehhhh, something doesn't gell, red flag, sahree. :141847_bnono:

3. To SeaHawksfan80: YES!!! CAT'S RULE. I would have dressed up our kittehs but fagedaboutit! Would not tolerate dressing. Guess their "intolerance" IZ so UNPC. :mrgreen: :sarcasm_on:

4. Thanks again Les — some folks here, well • • • • ♫ ♪ They need to remember the good ol' days when you really could be "free"
Just a little about me: Worked with men most of my life and have been told, "Ellen is different, she thinks like a man" and really like that comparison. Had a tree business for 17 years: yup climbed, topped, fell, chipped & split. Also worked as a "shooter" for the Sacramento Bee & Roseville Press Trib [covered the '89 quake, fires, riots & floods and even "normal" stuff]. So, basically don't give a rip what ya all think of me JUST as long as I don't get kicked outa this forum. Something tells me I won't, have too many "fans" already. Never been kicked out of anything!! Just a highly opinionated :stirthepot:
Been on the Net since '92 and mostly forums for Adobe [Macromedia] products. We all help one another when we can't solve problems. Been using Photoshop since ver. 2.5 [before they had layers, OY!] and Flash since ver.3 [Splash, before that], InDesign/Illustrator/Dreamweaver etc.. I'm a webdev now [the trees destroyed my body :cry: ]. [And Les can attest to this]

5. To Largent80: I'm not PC: I find it soooo Illogical. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO NOT TELL THE TRUTH. Sometimes, you have to be BLATENT. We have grown a generation of "thick skulls" that "jess don get it" Ya know • • • If yer ugly and yo Mama dresses you funny, someone has to tell yaz."
If everyone just "beats around the bush" the facts never come out. And something tells me I doNOT need to explain myself further.

CAN I HEAR AN AMEN
Can we all "jess fagedaboutit" and end this TSURIS! The next post should ALL be accolades & kudos to my comments of sincerity & TRUTH! Let's take the "philosophy" of being PC and flush it down the porcelain bowl.

Hey, WE'RE GOING TO KICK SOME CHEESY BAY ASS TODAY, SO HUNKER DOWN, GIT YER PIZZA & BEER [I like milk with mine — not much of a swiller — prefer to keep sober: I'M CRAZY ENOUGH W/O LIBATIONS OR DRUGS OR ANY OF THAT STUFF.]
Remember: Sono una animatrice pazzo, il normale è molto noioso!

Ellen [ellabela]

Status
Not open for further replies.