Earl Thomas: Cowboys coaches asked me if I’m ready

Boycie

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1hbhachv said:
Ace_Rimmer":1hbhachv said:
Uncle Si":1hbhachv said:
I would think it was simple banter, not tapping up

Doesn't matter what you think it was.

The NFL defines tampering as “Any public or private statement of interest, qualified or unqualified, in another club’s player to that player’s agent or representative, or to a member of the news media.’’ “Any interference by a member club with the employer-employee relationship of another club or any attempt by a club to impermissibly induce a person to seek employment with that club or with the NFL’’ is also a violation of the NFL’s anti-tampering policy.

Seems pretty cut and dry to me since Earl publicly stated that some of their coaches were asking if he was ready to be traded to them tomorrow.

I hope you didnt think i was the determiner of guilt in this matter

I dont even have Goodells number (anymore)

More to the point i would be surprised if tbe Seahawks or NFL do anything about it, regardless of the rule you cited.

Nope, but you seemed to pass it off like it wasn't a big deal when in all reality things like this in any professional sport are a big no no. But like I had mentioned earlier, its up to Seattle to force the issue on this, but I doubt they will.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Yeah i dont think its a big deal. And i dont think the Hawks or NFL will either.

Its shitty of the staff and players but comes off as baiting not tapping.

Each his own. ET had two ints and the team won

toffee

Reaction score
The question has never been if Earl was ready, our hall of famer ET3 has been ready since he ran across the whole football field just to pimp himself to the Girls.

The question has always been how much does Jerry love ET3! Apparently not much, not much at all.

If I were ET3, I would be really really pissed at Jerry, not only his pimping wasn't rewarded. Jerry downright insulted and disrespected ET3 with a 3rd round pick.

Latest posts