EDIT: Go Phillies!! Beat the As'oles! Err, I mean Astros...

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Astros gonna win the WS.. 2nd best AL team is the Mariners.. Mariners would make it a competitive WS.

sutz

Reaction score
Can't root for any of them. When the M's are done, I'm pretty much done with baseball for the season.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Well.

I’m not a BB fan but do pay casual attention, casual enough that I know absolutely nothing about the Phillies.

Having said that, the Astros sweeping both the Mariners AND the Yankees seems significant too me.

I did watch most of both series, and I know that Altuve is in a huge slump.
Astros pitching has been very good, and there’s no reason to expect that the change.

I understand the hate if it’s based on the cheating scandal because it makes hating easy.
Fact is, stealing signs has been part of the game for like forever. Is what it is I guess.

Anyone here willing to put the hate aside and admit that the Astros are playing very good BB right now?

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Probably be a Post Season sweep for the Astros. Kind of a empty satisfication to know, we were 2 pitches and one hit from beating those bastards.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Unreal postseason so far.

4 times a manager has blew the series by taking out their starter too early.
Blue Jays manager takes out Gausman. Scott Service takes out Gilbert. Dave Roberts takes out Tyler Anderson. And last night Boone takes out Cole.

Every single situation those decisions turned out the worst possible outcome. Ouch.

QWERTY

Reaction score
I can't believe that last night's game might be one of the worst world series game I ever saw. After Houston was up 5-0, they took it easy, and didn't make any hustle or plays to stop them.

The only gem was when Castiano dived in the 9th inning from a blooper.