Everyone will talk about AFC West now

Mizak

Reaction score
It sucks cuz the past season, the NFC West was the most talked about :(

Mack to Chargers

Wilson to Orange team

Davante Adams to Raiders

And LOL @ Erin. He’s probably regretting not havin a #1 WR right now.

Elemas

Reaction score
I can think of 150 million reasons why he might not care. And probably knew this was coming after.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
John63":27ulxwt2 said:
Rent Free!!
Congrats you stole a phrase from another poster and made it your own...slow clap for you...you can't get over this shit can you?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":jml3n43r said:
Rent Free!!

Congratulations, you learned a new phrase.

However, like a child hearing a big word for the first time, you're not using it right. Sadly, it's not cute.

ahh

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I was just thinking this as a saw Adams to the Raiders.

Broncos are going to have a hell of a time, the three other teams look stacked, I think Russ chose wrong, Broncos got like 6 easy games, 5 if the Seahawks come to battle. Even with Wilson, they still might not make the Post-Season and that first and 2nd round pick looks a lot better in the 10-18 range than it does the 18-32 range. Furthermore, if Broncos or Russ have bad injury luck Seahawks could realistically have 4 selections next draft in the top 42 picks. Insane.

Russ left the strongest Division in the NFL to go compete, only for the NFC West to get a bit weaker, and for the AFC West to become much more stronger.

It might not be entertaining to some to be a Seahawks fan right now but how the Broncos measure up is going to be interesting storyline for us.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Mizak":1fdeqwls said:
It sucks cuz the past season, the NFC West was the most talked about :(

Mack to Chargers

Wilson to Orange team

Davante Adams to Raiders

And LOL @ Erin. He’s probably regretting not havin a #1 WR right now.
No, not "Everyone", just YOU & John 63 :lol: LOL;OLOLOL

emurri

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":2vetp4be said:
I was just thinking this as a saw Adams to the Raiders.

Broncos are going to have a hell of a time, the three other teams look stacked, I think Russ chose wrong, Broncos got like 6 easy games, 5 if the Seahawks come to battle. Even with Wilson, they still might not make the Post-Season and that first and 2nd round pick looks a lot better in the 10-18 range than it does the 18-32 range. Furthermore, if Broncos or Russ have bad injury luck Seahawks could realistically have 4 selections next draft in the top 42 picks. Insane.

Russ left the strongest Division in the NFL to go compete, only for the NFC West to get a bit weaker, and for the AFC West to become much more stronger.

It might not be entertaining to some to be a Seahawks fan right now but how the Broncos measure up is going to be interesting storyline for us.
Very good points. I totally agree with you. I will always like Russ and what he did here but next year I am going to be rooting for the Broncos to suck so we get better draft picks. After that I will wish him the best of luck unless it’s against the Seahawks. If John and Pete can rebuild this right we could meet them back in the Super Bowl which would make for some amazing story lines. I would like to get revenge on the Stealers and Patriots first though.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Go RAIDERS, GO CHARGERS, and GO CHIEFS!!

Russ, eat some stinky, brown organic matter. Hope that you and your legacy choke on it.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":2dojifew said:
Go RAIDERS, GO CHARGERS, and GO CHIEFS!!

Russ, eat some stinky, brown organic matter. Hope that you and your legacy choke on it.
This.

And Russ, please don't get hurt. #noexcuses

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Wilson carried a substandard roster with a shaky line and barely competent coach to the playoffs regularly.

Even when one of the worst DCs in league history was sabotaging his chances and his own coach was stamping down on his ability to help the team.

You don't think he can succeed with a better roster, better coaches, and likely better offensive scheme?

When he was doing this in one of the more difficult divisions already?

It is going to be interesting to watch Denver do just fine, us to struggle, and people race to make excuses for Carroll while trying to explain away Wilson's success somewhere else.

I get it. Wilson rubs people the wrong way and so they want him to fail. But betting against this guy tends to be a bad idea.

Latest posts