FA CBs

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
After seeing the whole Carry Williams situation play out, I'd rather have them draft a CB. Basically defense's version of Tyler Lockett type player - great attitude, loved in the locker room, and a straight up baller.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I'd love to take Trumaine Johnson away from the Rams but I have a feeling the cap room we have is going towards OL and perhaps a veteran WR. I think they will want to save the draft for defensive depth.

Mojambo

Reaction score
They're not going after FA defensive backs. The scheme and culture is too different from what everyone else does.

Honestly, if Cable is still here I think it's silly to get into OL FA too.

They'll play in FA at the positions they are good at outside scouting for (DL)

bigskydoc

Reaction score
While I would love to see TruJo back there, I just don't see how we can justify locking up that much more of our salary cap into our, already expensive, secondary. Draft a CB or two, and run through the post-draft UDFA mill. Draft for the d-line, free agency for an experienced left guard and draft or develop a new right guard. Kick Ifedi out to right tackle, unless he is ready to take on the left side (which he may never be).

kobebryant

Reaction score
Given Shead's ACL injury I think I'd be looking for a boundary CB early in the draft - I really like C Tankersley as fit, Q Wilson and K King as well.

Where I may look at UFA is for a slot CB to compete with Lane. I'd hope they'd be willing to think about someone like Munnerlyn even though he doesn't fit their size requirements. Some of the best inside CBs aren't the biggest dudes - Cap, Robey in Buffalo, Harris Jr in Denver.