Face it, the hawks suck on D

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Besides that Geno is not good facing pressure, and is slow getting rid of the ball.

What you see is what we will get for the rest of the season. I’d be surprised if they win two more games

I expected this debacle and think it will only get worse.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
The hawks were in this game because of special teams and the D. Geno is awful.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I disagree. They don’t suck on D. They aren’t the 2013 D but I doubt we ever have another defense that good. They are an average to above average defense

Right now the offense is absolute garbage. They have talent all over the offense but can’t score a TD to save their ass. Our RB are too good to be passing like we do. We need runs and quick passes. Leave the deep and long developing stuff for the rare “keep them honest” plays.

Chapow

Reaction score
Lol, the D might suck, but the offense is straight up incompetent. They have to be one of the worst offenses in the NFL at this point. The last time our offense scored a TD was in the 1st quarter against the Rams. They aren't even competitive. They're just a f@cking joke.

James in PA

Reaction score
But not nearly as much as Waldron and Geno "sack" Smith do on O.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
When you are on D as long as we were you get gassed. Our offense is so bad we cannot score. Geno has regressed. He misses open guys. He hold the ball to long. Our offensive play calling is very vanilla. Waldron has not done a good job in analyzing our opponents tendencies. Receivers have on early but by the time Geno sees them it is too late