Falcons fans trashing sherman

Largent80

Reaction score
Uncle Si":10uankg5 said:
Still bitter

MTE1ODA0OTcxNzg0NjM1OTE3.jpg

It went over my head because I have a Dunder attached to it.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Judging a fan base based on fan forum threads is like judging our country on the comment section from a CNN article.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":37xpioh5 said:
Largent80":37xpioh5 said:
Uncle Si":37xpioh5 said:
Largent80":37xpioh5 said:
It's Wednesday, can we begin to focus on the cardinals not the fans of the team we just beat?

There's a thread for that.

Si you haven't heard enough whining about this?

I'm mad no one has LOL'd at my Sherman picture.

I enjoyed it! General Sherman was a vicicious but effective, mean SOB on the battlefield and marched through Atlanta and burned it all down...a lot like our Sherman.

Seymour

Reaction score
RussB":t6tglzsi said:
We won, we were the better team. So its old news, but i was on their board again and they just cant let it go. They have now made a thread talking about what a horrible teammate sherman and just all around trashing him for being a horrible crybaby. Oh the irony.
http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/ ... ns/?page=2
Seriously these falcons fans are cancerous, one of the whiniest fanbases i have encountered.

I have no issue with them calling him a crybaby, because that is what he was acting like. Ask yourself why would he get to that level of seeing RED over 1 play that went south? Simple answer is obvious. The camera's were on him and he looked bad. This had nothing to do with the team, it was about Sherm.

Maulbert

Reaction score
253hawk":281zf0mg said:
Every Falcons fan be like:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ZachKleinWSB/status/787804875660951552[/tweet]

Seriously, anyone else think she comes across as a spoiled brat? She's not young enough for people to think it's cute. It's a temper tantrum. What an asshole her dad is for posting that.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Jerhawk":27eo1dxi said:
The only thing that bothers me is that when we get a controversial win, everyone loses their minds and demand rule changes. But if we get robbed due to officiating, it's just "the way it goes."

OMG THIS!!! ^^^^

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
They can cry all they want, but it won't bring back a W.

But to be fair, I've been on here after some losses and seen some pretty classless stuff. It's just part of being a fan.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":2zw1hk96 said:
Judging a fan base based on fan forum threads is like judging our country on the comment section from a CNN article.

Or even more illuminating, the comments from a Fox "News" article 8)

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawks46":2cjddrz6 said:
RussB":2cjddrz6 said:
We won, we were the better team. So its old news, but i was on their board again and they just cant let it go. They have now made a thread talking about what a horrible teammate sherman and just all around trashing him for being a horrible crybaby. Oh the irony.
http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/ ... ns/?page=2
Seriously these falcons fans are cancerous, one of the whiniest fanbases i have encountered.

GB fans after the "Fail Mary".

Cowboys and Niners fans in general (there's a few Niners fans here that I like).

Every fan base are super annoying when they think they're victims. I'm sure we annoyed most people as a fan base quite a lot.

How can we relate the bold to society in America. :stirthepot: :179422:

253hawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2i84tpjt said:
253hawk":2i84tpjt said:

You sir are an American hero!

I can't take credit; this was made by someone else on the internet before heading into the 2012/2013 divisional game.