fanatics

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Hey drcool, is it possible for you guys to look up an order number using just my email? I accidentally deleted my receipt email with my order number on it. Just wondering if I call customer service and ask if I will be wasting my time or not. I received a couple items in the mail, but not all of it and I wanted to review the order and see what I am still waiting on.

kidhawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3bhpwjo7 said:
Hey drcool, is it possible for you guys to look up an order number using just my email? I accidentally deleted my receipt email with my order number on it. Just wondering if I call customer service and ask if I will be wasting my time or not. I received a couple items in the mail, but not all of it and I wanted to review the order and see what I am still waiting on.

If you log into the site you should be able to get that information from your account page.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I've spent a lot of $$$ with Fanatics over the years. Mostly NCAA stuff. Never have any trouble. I'd bet weather is the issue or something simple. Relax my friend, your stuff is on the way. :)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
When I placed my order prior to the NFCCG, I expected it to be here after the game. sniff...I got my order on that Thursday prior....sniff.... and that was the OWL that was my pic, a coozie...and a wine glass...sniff... I used the wine glass for the Niner win and 3 days later the glass had a battle with gravity...and lost. sniff. The logo is all that is left of that glass. I am not sure what to do with it yet. I may just glue that portion of the glass with the logo on a window outside just to save it.
Go Hawks.

:thirishdrinkers:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
kidhawk":3857qbr7 said:
HawkFan72":3857qbr7 said:

If you log into the site you should be able to get that information from your account page.

Yeah...except I was an idiot and checked out as a guest instead.

So while my order is tied to my email account because you have to enter it to check out, it does not show up on my account page. I'm kicking myself.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1eieec27 said:
When I placed my order prior to the NFCCG, I expected it to be here after the game. sniff...I got my order on that Thursday prior....sniff.... and that was the OWL that was my pic, a coozie...and a wine glass...sniff... I used the wine glass for the Niner win and 3 days later the glass had a battle with gravity...and lost. sniff. The logo is all that is left of that glass. I am not sure what to do with it yet. I may just glue that portion of the glass with the logo on a window outside just to save it.
Go Hawks.

:thirishdrinkers:

If you have a dremel tool, use a diamond bit to put a hole in it, then buff the edges smooth. It could then be hung as an Xmas ornament or from your rear view mirror.
If you don't have the tool but like the idea, mail it to me and I'll do it for you, and mail it back. :)

theascension

Reaction score
CANHawk":7csff4s9 said:
Zebulon Dak":7csff4s9 said:
theseahawkguy":7csff4s9 said:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/football-fanatics-inc-jacksonville-2
Try getting things shipped to Canada, THEN you can complain about delays. I JUST got my Super Bowl program on Friday from NFLshop. Love the souvineer, but it would have been nice to have before the game...

Yup. Ever since the first time I've ordered from nflshop I always just get the expectation it will take around a month. They are sloooooooooooooooooowww.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Now you guys are making me nervous. I ordered on the 3rd and my order tracking just keeps saying "status: NEW" what ever that means but does not show any shipping info.

Skyhookmike

Reaction score
Hey, I'm a returning member on here but a Seahawk fan since day one! I received my stuff (Hat, tee shirt, towel and DVD) Twice! Turns out I accidentally clicked the paypal button twice! Of course I'll keep both of course and I'd rather have that problem than NOT GETTING anything. Didn't really need the extra charges tho'! Also ordered some cool items from the Seattle Times! Can't get enough Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl stuff! [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][AMERICAN FOOTBALL]

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
RynoHawk":22v2fxt4 said:
Zebulon Dak":22v2fxt4 said:
Can we change the title of this thread? Why do people choose to jump to such radical conclusions all the time?

because apparently they watch too much Office Space and have an infinity for the "Jump to Conclusions" game

Affinity :lol:

Chi-Hawkman

Reaction score
I work for the USPS, and I want to let you know that sometimes the tracking info doesn't mean anything, and even if the preferred shipper might say USPS, FedEx, or UPS, your package could be delivered by any of the 3 based on local agreements between them. I ordered an Elite jersey last yr that was supposedly shipped with FedEx. After several days the tracking info showed it to still be in transit. I called and the person told me that it was dropped off @ the local delivery unit, and check with the USPS, as they were taking it from there. Being an employee, I went back in and sure enough, it was on a pallet of packages that FedEx dropped off and the post office was to deliver...
And yeah, this winter has been the worst here in the Midwest in the 21yrs I've been delivering mail. So bear with us, we'll get your stuff to you... Albeit a little later than expected...

kidhawk

Reaction score
Chi-Hawkman":2z363yy8 said:
I work for the USPS, and I want to let you know that sometimes the tracking info doesn't mean anything, and even if the preferred shipper might say USPS, FedEx, or UPS, your package could be delivered by any of the 3 based on local agreements between them. I ordered an Elite jersey last yr that was supposedly shipped with FedEx. After several days the tracking info showed it to still be in transit. I called and the person told me that it was dropped off @ the local delivery unit, and check with the USPS, as they were taking it from there. Being an employee, I went back in and sure enough, it was on a pallet of packages that FedEx dropped off and the post office was to deliver...
And yeah, this winter has been the worst here in the Midwest in the 21yrs I've been delivering mail. So bear with us, we'll get your stuff to you... Albeit a little later than expected...

Stuff shipped from fanatics and NFLShop.com are often shipped (at least to me) through FedEx SmartPost. This is where FedEx picks up the package and transits it another location in the country (for me It is generally Kent, WA) then it is given to USPS to finish delivery. It's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard of but it gets here eventually.

Msfann

Reaction score
My #12 Fan super bowl logo jersey showed up today, wow this thing is awesome. much more durable than the old style jerseys, you can actually bend it without leaving a permanent crease in it.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":t6t8ih4l said:
Now you guys are making me nervous. I ordered on the 3rd and my order tracking just keeps saying "status: NEW" what ever that means but does not show any shipping info.
Fanatics is not going to screw you over. Ive made 15+ orders with them with no problems. And even if i called in with a slight inconvenience they would slap 10$ fan cash to use for future orders. I had 60$ in fan cash at one point. Fanatics are solid

kjreid

Reaction score
I received all of my super bowl gear yesterday from fanatics and true to their word, I purchased two hats that shipped immediately and then the rest of the order was to ship by Feb 18th and I received it on the 19th. It was smartpost so the last mile is delivered by the USPS "who does and excellent job, I might add". My only issue with it done this way is my order sits in a box for quite a while until they ship it (the week of the 18th) so my commemoritive book i purchased is worped by being damp. I understand they hold the shipments to fedex so they can take advantage of bulk mailing and saving on postage but I wish they would not pack the stuff until near the shipping date. I called yesterday evening and they are out of stock on the book. BTW, the customer service rep I talked to was very apologetic and will credit my account as soon as I send back the worped book.

Largent80

Reaction score
Everytime I have ordered it is Fedex. I go to their site and check the box that say "pick up at local facility". That way I know exactly where it is and I don't have to worry if I'm not home.

Throwdown

Reaction score
It took me about 2 weeks to get my SB shirt, and I ordered it right after the game. I would just assume things slowed because of the weather around the nation as my shirt was shipped from Ohio, there was also the millions of orders made probably, I wouldn't trip about it.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Fanatics is awesome. Sign up for their rewards program if you haven't already. It's free, takes a minute - you get free shipping on everything, and you earn credit towards a future purchase if you spend over $50.

I received the wrong Seahawks beanie once, and not only did they replace it, they let me keep the incorrect one and gave me a $10 credit.

Latest posts