Favorite memory from 2015 season?

BadgerVid

Reaction score
I have to go with Wilson's pass to Lockett on the bad snap. It was just so definitively Wilson.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Blowing out the Vikings.

Pretty much just watching Thomas Rawls step up until his injury.

Stomping Arizona away from home

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
hawker84":31n32kj0 said:
Rawls long TD run against Cinci, that's when I realized we were good moving forward with or without Lynch....

Agree with this one as I was at that game with a couple of hawks fans and his family was there too, 3 or 4 rows below us.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I am very glad we beat Pitt but it was in no way a "makeup" or payback for the stolen Super Bowl. Just glad we won. In fact they way they exposed our D made me a bit sad even though we won.

I love the Kam punch ball play. A bit put on the back burner because of what happened after.

The Vikings Russell dropped snap play is a great one.

Also as someone else stated the DB catch in the Vikings game was as good as ANY ODB catch but no glory. Whatever. It was an Amazing catch in the bitter cold. Hard for people to see the cold so many of those plays were underrated.

I agree seeing Rawls put my mind at ease knowing we are good at RB.

Hard to pick one for whole season. No fair.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":2ly3ddyz said:
I loved the botched snap that Wilson dove to recover, got back up, and found Lockett for a 24 yard gain against Minnesota. I'm telling you, there might be 3 QBs in the league with the physical ability to pull that off, and there might be 3 QBs in the league with the mental makeup to do it, but Wilson is the only one with both.
You must mean this one????

[youtube]KGGao-AGwMI[/youtube]

Crap....click the link to YouTube...it works fine.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Rawls going for 200+ vs. Sf was a lot of fun. Anytime you make a defense quit is very satisfying.

kearly

Reaction score
I forget the exact play, maybe it was against Minny in the regular season, but Wilson threw a strike to Baldwin on a frozen rope for a TD, and Baldwin kind of lowered his shoulder to take a hit as he crossed the goal line. What stood out to me about that play was how it felt like a Brady/Brees kind of TD throw, not the kind of soft-toss rainbow Wilson usually does. It proved that Wilson was starting to trust his timing in the red zone. It was around that time that Wilson was really starting to look like he belonged in the same echelon as Rodgers, Brady, and Brees.

RussB

Reaction score
Ruminator":3r8yz96z said:
Favorite 2015 memory? When the Seahawks cut bait on Cary Williams. We started taking off immediately after.
Cary was just a terrible pain in the ass holding the team back. The moment they benched him the team started playing better together and caught fire.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
chris98251":2h6it96c said:
Lockett and Rawls emerging and everyone else going who the hell are those guys ?
^^^This
I got the same reaction in my fantasy league. I had both and the best record because of it(this league allows punt and kick off return points). :irishdrinkers:

Laloosh

Reaction score
Week 17 was my favorite memory. Arians was pissed.

Took me three edits to get the week number right on this post but I managed.

nash72

Reaction score
My wife and I flew out for our very first game ever and caught the home opener against the Bears. The whole experience was awesome. Partied it up at 88 Keys and got to hang with a ton of super fans, Earl Thomas's Mom, and the Blue Thunder came in and played. Just a great time in Seattle all around.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Kam's forced fumble at the inch line against the Lions. It felt so good to have him back.

Latest posts