Fellow 12s Need Help on something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Hey all odd request... (which i can move this is we need to, if its not the right spot.) Being in the Midwest I have to rely on, online stock for my seahawks stuff..and most stuff I like it out of stock AND I'm a hat guy.

Is there anyone who could coordinate with me to snag, a Size 7 fitted hat (yes i have a small head lol ), specifically this one. My Wife got me a wags jersey for my birthday last week finally after roughly 3 attempts and going back and for with the online proshop .. aka fanatics or whoever they use. And I'd like to get of course a hat to match... and wear during the week.

Send a PM to me and we can work something out, Anything I'm going to assume that anyone up in the Seattle area will have much easier luck or access to getting this, than I have. As I've literally.. haven't ever seen it IN stock online since the announcement back in July of the throwback stuff.

Hat

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Impossible to find in a store. I see only sweatshirts with the old school stuff in our local malls.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I will try to find one in Boise at the mall. I have not been there in a long time. What the heck.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Found: Vintage Seattle Seahawks.

These seem to be appreciating in value.

Ive tried etsy and ebay and all i keep getting is REAL vintage ones or nothing at all like that. Best or closest one I found was a snap back from a place in LA.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
go all in! Tribal tats and an affliction t-shirt!!
Nah i stick with my one full sleeve of my miltary career.. and other is just "nerdy" stuff like anime, video games and star wars lol, with my Lizzo target t shirt hahahahaaha
AND lol the 35 yr old guess wasn't too far off... im 38 now lol.

However, I do bend the bill and wear it proper, Im an animal and rip all the stickers and tags off. lol Baseball style.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Locking thread Thank you!! I received your PM as well

@seahawkfan08

Status
Not open for further replies.