Fewest points allowed three straight seasons

Greenhell

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3nm6i1u5 said:
The Steel Curtain. The Purple People Eaters. The Legion of Boom.

Hard to imagine my beloved Seattle Seahawks are in such magnificent company, with a Super Bowl title thrown in to boot! Even harder to imagine, we're young, we're together for at least a few years, and we're poised to defend our title by winning another one. Surreal times, my friends.

I agree. Very surreal. It's like all my years of video game football dominance using the Hawks has become a reality. Strange, yet beautiful.

Greenhell

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":2477qeg5 said:
As much as all of us are trying to appreciate and enjoy the current success of the Hawks, I have a feeling we wont be abke to truly truly appreciate it until the success is gone.

How many of us are used to the LOB dominating? How many of us have gotten used to our awesome defensive line? Our LBs that seem to almost always he in the right spot to make a play?

No matter how much we try to appreciate these guys, I dont think it will 100% sink in until we experience the dissapointment of a 6-10 season.

After years of watching mediocrity, believe me, it's sunken in completely for me. I'm loving this. And I completely appreciate the team as a whole.

Riley12

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":ply6nf8r said:
Zebulon Dak":ply6nf8r said:
Best defense to ever play football?

Obviously.

No doubt, especially given the NFL rule structure defenses play under nowadays. The Purple People Eaters
would either have to severely adjust their playing style or be buried under yellow flags.

But, that is also a good argument for why you cannot compare between eras.