OP
MontanaHawk05

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
mrt144":297b8s6d said:
MontanaHawk05":297b8s6d said:
Sgt. Largent":297b8s6d said:
austinslater25":297b8s6d said:
Whoever posted above about Bevell not being good for Cable and Cable not being good for Bevell nailed it. It's possible both are good coaches but they can't get out of each others way.

Still not sure why Pete is always absolved from blame when we're bashing Cable and Bevell.

Because he's harder to replace. There's always a direct relationship between the perceived ease of a fix and fans' receptivity to that fix.

But Pete is exactly where I land with my blame as well. If he can't adapt to the situation our injuries have left us when we have the tools to adapt, then he alone will be responsible for the outcome.

See 95% of Bills fans in regards to Tyrod.

Or 95% of Seahawks fans in regards to being willing to even criticize Russell Wilson.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3jbi8nh2 said:
mrt144":3jbi8nh2 said:
MontanaHawk05":3jbi8nh2 said:
Sgt. Largent":3jbi8nh2 said:
Still not sure why Pete is always absolved from blame when we're bashing Cable and Bevell.

Because he's harder to replace. There's always a direct relationship between the perceived ease of a fix and fans' receptivity to that fix.

But Pete is exactly where I land with my blame as well. If he can't adapt to the situation our injuries have left us when we have the tools to adapt, then he alone will be responsible for the outcome.

See 95% of Bills fans in regards to Tyrod.

Or 95% of Seahawks fans in regards to being willing to even criticize Russell Wilson.
Criticize away, but Y'all have to accept the counter arguments for a guy that has CRAP for protection, and even while toughing it out and playing with injuries, takes SEVERAL broken plays and turning them into sensational WINS.
No one is saying that he plays mistake free Football, but if you're going to claim honesty, there isn't a poster in here that is "Mistake Free" in their assessments.
This thread is pretty much turning into ANOTHER Pete Carroll, Tom Cable & Darryl Bevell dog pile....... again.SMH

Latest posts