Finale?

eo620

Reaction score
Personally, I'm getting a little disappointed that this whole Russ' finale in Seattle/Russ & Pete prepare for last home game together. This story line is really becoming a big distraction to a team that needs all the attention it can get.

That said, I predict that Russ has his best game of the his year today. 350+ passing yds, 3 TD's. He's had a tough week in the media. He needs to show a little pride. He needs a strong outing to slow down the chatter about declining talent/trade value. The Lions will be the perfect victim.

Rat

Reaction score
I'm not really worried about our 5-10 team getting distracted and risk falling to 5-11. Same difference.

toffee

Reaction score
eo620":20vttoyg said:
Personally, I'm getting a little disappointed that this whole Russ' finale in Seattle/Russ & Pete prepare for last home game together. This story line is really becoming a big distraction to a team that needs all the attention it can get.

That said, I predict that Russ has his best game of the his year today. 350+ passing yds, 3 TD's. He's had a tough week in the media. He needs to show a little pride. He needs a strong outing to slow down the chatter about declining talent/trade value. The Lions will be the perfect victim.

There are other narratives amongst 12s that Russ tank the season on purpose. Some said he did that to get Pete fired, some said he did that to get himself traded. For the record I don't buy into those conspiracies.

justafan

Reaction score
These last 2 games are auditions for who wants to be here or play any other teams. Any quitters caught on tape will be there for the whole league to see. I think they all play hard. Any that dont I hope Pete weeds em out.

OP
OP
E

eo620

Reaction score
Rat":3lqnl20t said:
I'm not really worried about our 5-10 team getting distracted and risk falling to 5-11. Same difference.

Fair point. Maybe "distraction" wasn't a proper word choice. All I know is I'm sick of the narrative. Lets finish our season with some dignity and worry about the other crap in the offseason.

Winning (even against the Lions) makes it a little bit better.

Latest posts