Find a way to acquire Rodgers

seabowl

Reaction score
It’s possible the Packers will cut Rodgers this offseason as his cap number is $46 mil AND the Pack as of now are $32 mil over the cap for 2022 season. They would still take a hit in cutting him but it would save around $20 mil.

With this said could you imagine him throwing to Metcalf, Lockett, Everett etc.. he has shown he does not need a great or even good line as he gets rid of the ball quick (hint hint Russ). This also opens up the run game. I know it’s a loooongshot but IMO he would get this O back on track in a big way.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Rodgers & our OL would be a match made in heaven.

& by that I mean he'd get killed & all the haters on this board would be happy.

Elemas

Reaction score
Uhhh. Hate to tell you this but, if PC is still here, Rodgers wouldn’t look like Rodgers.

pinksheets

Reaction score
GemCity":2nygtl3v said:
Uhhh. Hate to tell you this but, if PC is still here, Rodgers wouldn’t look like Rodgers.
Why? He can make the quick throws and middle of field stuff Russ ignores. The passing game suffers as much as it does because we have a limited talent at QB.

That being said, this franchise is in a terrible state right now. No way a top QB sees this as a place to ride out the rest of his career and win some Superbowls. We're about to be in flux.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":1n8svqc3 said:

Out of my 3,367 posts on .Net, I rank your response as the best I have received. Absolutely hilarious

strohmin

Reaction score
seabowl":331y8cmb said:
Hockey Guy":331y8cmb said:

Out of my 3,367 posts on .Net, I rank your response as the best I have received. Absolutely hilarious

Rodgers would make our O-line better. He is not a complete yes man, he would definitely make the right adjustments at the line.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
strohmin":7zn53gd7 said:
seabowl":7zn53gd7 said:
Hockey Guy":7zn53gd7 said:

Rodgers would make our O-line better. He is not a complete yes man, he would definitely make the right adjustments at the line.

What kind of adjustment is he gonna make when he has a play that calls for a 5 or 7 step drop, remember every play isn't gonna be a 2 step drop & release in <2 seconds, & all 4 defensive linemen beat him to the spot because all our O-linemen tripped over their own feet & fell down. It's almost like our OL thinks we run the most screens in the league when we probably run the fewest.

chris98251

Reaction score
Pete is the one Coach that could make Rodgers look like a third string QB..............

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
According to a lot of posters on this board if a team doesn’t make the SB the season sucked and the team wasn’t any good.

So…what has Rodgers won since 2010

His teams have been sent packing the last few season with blow out loses to the 9ers and Falcons and failing to beat Brad.

After those kind of loses this place would’ve been calling for him to be traded.

Rat

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":3i23ywjp said:
According to a lot of posters on this board if a team doesn’t make the SB the season sucked and the team wasn’t any good.

Is one playoff win in the span of five seasons good? And even that win was against a team forced to play their 40-year-old backup QB in his playoff debut.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":1ovds3tm said:

So…what has Rodgers won since 2010

His teams have been sent packing the last few season with blow out loses to the 9ers and Falcons and failing to beat Brad.

After those kind of loses this place would’ve been calling for him to be traded.

He’s the best QB in the game. He is their entire team. Without him they are barely a 500 club.

Call me crazy but yeah I’d like to have him as our qb.