for all the talk about the 5 10am eastern starts..no one is

OP
OP
niveky

niveky

Reaction score
mikeak":66ndd8fx said:
Glad nobody is concerned about Indy. Not like they just beat SF and we are playing them at 10am...

I am somewhat nervous about that game, but not really as nervous as for the Saints game, the 49'ers game at candlestick and the Falcon's game if they get back to their regular form.

The way I look at it is this. even though they are different teams, the defense this week will not be nearly as good as the Texans defense. Luck has been playing well, but I don't think they have as good of an offense as the Texans, even if Shaub is holding them back a lot this year. When he is on, he is on. I think the Hawks D will play more like we are used to this next game for the whole game and not just for a half. If we are missing Breno and Unger again I will be more worried, but for a 7th rounder pick with his first start and it being against Watts..Bowie could have done much worse. I mean he already played opposite probably the best d-lineman in football right now, and while I know other defenders will present different challenges the overall level of competition he will face if he is the starter again will not be near to that level where he has that complete of a player opposite of him. I think that the Hawks are going to continue to take some lumps, but they will be battling every minute/second of every game...they don't call in anything no matter how well or bad a game is going.

Axx

Reaction score
AgentDib":2sz9lc2d said:
Don't sleep on the Saints defensive line. The play of their youngsters is the biggest difference for them so far this year and they have 39 hurries already. The Cards belong on that list as well if you are going to include the Rams.

the saints d-line is absolutely abusing Tannahill right now