Forcing the ball

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Horrible throw to JSN.

Come on Geno…..let’s go my man!

hawker84

Reaction score
Folks can't wait for geno to make one mistake so the I told you sons can crawl out from under their bridges...

OP
OP
hugecanoli

hugecanoli

Reaction score
I didn’t say he sucked. I said he forced the ball. He’s lucky it wasn’t intercepted.

Hes played like shit for weeks. I was at the Giants game and even though he was injured running out of bounds his decision making was suspect.

last week against Cincy was his worst game as a Seahawks starter.

I want him to succeed. I just don’t want him forcing the damn ball week after week.

Xxx

Reaction score
Stare down jsn shoulda been picked.
Two touchdowns great
But bobo was amazing and jsn was wide open.
I though he was late on the throw to Lockett but Lockett is amazing
I’ll keep adding as the game goes on. Now you got me wanting to go back and watch it again. Say what you want geno is a scheme fit game manager. That 3 and 2 play is what geno is.
Oh yeah, not reading the defense before they blitz clearly and run into the sack

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Stare down jsn shoulda been picked.
Two touchdowns great
But bobo was amazing and jsn was wide open.
I though he was late on the throw to Lockett but Lockett is amazing
I’ll keep adding as the game goes on. Now you got me wanting to go back and watch it again. Say what you want geno is a scheme fit game manager. That 3 and 2 play is what geno is.
Oh yeah, not reading the defense before they blitz clearly and run into the sack
The stare down was real. Rest you just made up. Good thing the site has an ignore feature.

NoGain

Reaction score
We're okay. We get the ball first in the 2nd half. If we drive for a TD and go up 21-10, I think we start pulling away fast. JMHO.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Even the tv announcer guy was like “oh, geno really stared down the receiver there…”

TBF the announcer also keeps hyping up a lot about AZ... he has def said some stupid stuff overall..Not a fan of his.

Latest posts