Frank Clark

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
RynoHawk":exm9npcq said:
titan3131":exm9npcq said:
Today on 710 espn,

Kris Richard was asked by Jim Moore if Clark would play linebacker.

Kris responded saying they like him @ DE and 3T on special downs.

Game over.

awesome.... keep kicking the proverbial dead horse.... here, I got a stick... maybe you can beat it harder...

#smh...

we get it, thanks for the clarification... much appreciated...no seriously... I wish we had this much clarification on everything that is discussed here...
I don't understand that response.

There obviously had been quite some disagreement with each person basing their opinion on either incomplete or false information.

Having Richard say that goes a long way towards settling the disagreement.

Willyeye

Reaction score
austinslater25":3jkuuc5c said:
seatownlowdown":3jkuuc5c said:
austinslater25":3jkuuc5c said:
Lol solid effort but no one other than Titan is backing it.

no need to get angry when youre outshined
You had one sentence and it still needed editing. Guessing you labored through a few different responses before you settled on that one. Would of loved to see the ones that didn't make the cut. Judging by your "have my babies" reply they were probably incredible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm not getting involved with the debate, however, I just really like editing. No such thing as "would of". It's either would have or would've. Having said that, can't Clark be a DE and a LB at the same time? Or does that only work in a 3-4 defense?

RynoHawk

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":3cpzqf1k said:
RynoHawk":3cpzqf1k said:
titan3131":3cpzqf1k said:
Today on 710 espn,

Kris Richard was asked by Jim Moore if Clark would play linebacker.

Kris responded saying they like him @ DE and 3T on special downs.

Game over.

awesome.... keep kicking the proverbial dead horse.... here, I got a stick... maybe you can beat it harder...

#smh...

we get it, thanks for the clarification... much appreciated...no seriously... I wish we had this much clarification on everything that is discussed here...
I don't understand that response.

There obviously had been quite some disagreement with each person basing their opinion on either incomplete or false information.

Having Richard say that goes a long way towards settling the disagreement.

as TITAN so eloquently stated in a previous post, Frank Clark will not be playing SAM or Linebacker.... didn't really think (as you know reading the entire post) another confirmation of what he said... and I quote

"THIS IS WRONG. THEY AMMENDED IT ON TWITTER AND HAVE CHANGED THE WEBSITE

A SLB is on the field for 50% of the time TOPS.

A DE is almost 100%.

If Clark was a LB that means his talent is a bust as much as Irvin, Thank god You are all wrong.

Honestly we should Delete this thread."

so... again..... Horse... meet stick...you flippin Dusch Canoe...

in all seriousness, I am glad that Titan3131 is passionate about the game and what it entails... it makes me a better fan to be put in my place...

mohalo...

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":l16xq7m8 said:
Northwest Seahawk":l16xq7m8 said:
JSeahawks":l16xq7m8 said:
Just wanted to say, I'm super excited to see Clark at linebacker. Should be great!

Awesome that Titan is falling so hard for the seahawks disinformation.

This is just one more thing your wrong about bro. There's no way there converting him to LB full time and I seriously doubt he plays SLB much at all this season.
They're.

Sent from my SC-04F using Tapatalk

"you're", also. :p

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
This isnt an english paper, its a football forum. :roll:

titan3131

Reaction score
Well we definitely won as a team with all of the hawkblogger Frank clark linebacker rumors being lies.

I've said it before. With how Pete talked of Bruce I believe they saw his ceiling as von miller-esque, due to his poor development I view him as a bust. Yes we salvaged him but for what he should have been vs reality he was a let down.

Frank is a completely different story. Bruce needed to bulk up hence getting popped for peds. Frank Clark was having issues hamstring wise due to the increased work so he dropped weight to stay healthy. Frank has the ability to be a monster a savage 13 plus sacks or more. Surrounded by our defensive talent the sky is the limit. As a linebacker His ceiling would be capped. Unless we changed our entire defensive scheme.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":390tzb7b said:

English. Always capitalize unless you're talking about pool. :)

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":g5f3n61r said:
WilsonMVP":g5f3n61r said:

English. Always capitalize unless you're talking about pool. :)

Nice. Very nicely done, HnP. :th2thumbs: