Freaking out

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
SM is for synthetic morphine.
I don't recommend getting any affliction that requires its use, but it sure helps me sleep...

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I have been nervous as hell since the NFCCG, and then reading and hearing all the Bronco love going on didn't help. But since then, I've done a ton of thinking about the SB, as everybody here has, and I am absolutely convinced that the big story, #1 offense vs #1 defense isn't gonna be the story of the the game. I think that matchup will be a wash. The REAL matchup will be the much-maligned Seahawks offense against the battered and vulnerable Broncos D. They judge our offense from the entire season where we were missing key pieces on the line, Rice getting hurt, and playing all of those top-ten defenses. With our offense as healthy as its been all season, and especially with #11 healthy and back in action, and with us all knowing what our O is capable of... I look at us putting up big time points... More than Peyton can overcome against our vicious D, a D unlike anything they've faced this year. I am now SO looking forward to this game with supreme confidence. Our O is gonna kick their asses! I just know it!

idahohawk

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":3dzuj7eq said:
I get up around seven. Get out of bed around 9. I don't worry bout nothin, no, cause worryin's a waste of my time.

Winner. #GNR

BlueThunder

Reaction score
idahohawk":25joj9n1 said:
Hawk Strap":25joj9n1 said:
I get up around seven. Get out of bed around 9. I don't worry bout nothin, no, cause worryin's a waste of my time.

Winner. #GNR

What you wanna bet that 85% of people viewing this thread have NO idea what this is all about. This is one of the few songs I know every word to, and I love singing it, loudly, in the car (when nobody's around to hear me! :lol: ) Loved every single song on that CD. I especially love singing the lines:

"I used to do a little but a little wouldn't do it so the little got mo and mo-a-woah. Just kept tryin' to get a little betta, said a little better than befo-a-woah..."

Like the way I enunciated the Axel lyrics? See what I did there? :D

Sac

Reaction score
Salt and pepper wings, baked potato tacos, lightly roasted asparagus, khalua pork with Hawaiian rolls for buns.

OP
OP
stonewallj799

stonewallj799

Reaction score
Seattle_Stunna_MD":9g6lcz6u said:
DangerousDoug":9g6lcz6u said:
I've seen a few other people say this same thing, but after the 49ers game I have had a strange sense of calm. Prior to that game, I was a mess, but at this point I have more of a quiet confidence that the boys will take care of their business and we will all be happy folks come Sunday evening.

This is how I feel. Actually more calm and confident with this game than the NFCCG.

Wow I am definitely jealous. Just need to relax and remember we are in good hands. This team is the real deal.

Ruminator

Reaction score
I'm not nervous. I'm not anxious. I'm not sleepless. But I do know this is going to be a hell of a game.

DrDix

Reaction score
I've barely even thought about it the last week and a half. I've just occupied my time with other stuff.