Friendly Reminder

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Folks, unless it is directly related to the Seahawks, please do not post non-Seahawk-related threads in the Seahawks main forum, but their appropriate forum. Example, today's thread about Urban Meyer losing his job as Jaguars HC. That belongs in the NFL Forum. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

This forum is for uniform adjustments and Fire Pete only. :p

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
You just made my Year. Thanks brother Aros.

You the man.

Fan80. :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Aros":2aybz277 said:
Folks, unless it is directly related to the Seahawks, please do not post non-Seahawk-related threads in the Seahawks main forum, but their appropriate forum. Example, today's thread about Urban Meyer losing his job as Jaguars HC. That belongs in the NFL Forum. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

LOL LOL. Nothin' beats gentle persuasion and a good sense of humor!
Hope that works against the Rams...

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Appyhawk":3edvif8p said:
LOL LOL. Nothin' beats gentle persuasion and a good sense of humor! Hope that works against the Rams...

Ha! Probably not! What a shame too! LOL

balakoth

Reaction score
Aros":bmwqg5xs said:

Half of the posts on this board aren't related to our team as clearly half of you watch.. jack diddly of the games...

Thank you... but I don't care.

chris98251

Reaction score
balakoth":29kgom67 said:
Aros":29kgom67 said:

Half of the posts on this board aren't related to our team as clearly half of you watch.. jack diddly of the games...

Thank you... but I don't care.

This is why the Throat punch should be brought back...............

Burnplant

Reaction score
Lol, like you could succeed at one…although it is true that most message board whiny babies are adept at kill moves, hahahahaha. Clown.

chris98251

Reaction score
Blades89":24jrkghx said:
Lol, like you could succeed at one…although it is true that most message board whiny babies are adept at kill moves, hahahahaha. Clown.

LOL another out of the closet 5 post wonder talking crap about what he knows nothing about..... We will be expecting more like you going forward, it's what happens when your team goes through a losing streak, the warts and boils come to the surface.

Oh and anytime you want to be a test subject concerning a throat punch let me know..........

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I have supported this team since its founding 45 years ago and this website financially to some extent for at least 10 years or more. Even through the worst of times (93) etc (the fans will know), I haven't seen a more clueless, myopic approach to a season in the life of this team. I'm going to enjoy my retirement thanks very much. What I've earned, I'll gain from. Fish over this bullshit...

flv

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":o51ybcsu said:
I have supported this team since its founding 45 years ago and this website financially to some extent for at least 10 years or more. Even through the worst of times (93) etc (the fans will know), I haven't seen a more clueless, myopic approach to a season in the life of this team. I'm going to enjoy my retirement thanks very much. What I've earned, I'll gain from. Fish over this $h!t...
Next year wait till next year

Just kidding.