Front 7 play critical tomorrow (not LOB)

Jacknut16

Reaction score
Just rewatched the GB-DAL game.

Rodgers isnt as gimpy as I remember or advertised. But he still cannot bolt from the pocket like he did in week one a few times against the Hawks.

He did bounce around effectively in the pocket even though some of his throws didnt have the power behind them they usually do.

He also wasnt able to buy as much time in the pocket as usual, getting rid of the ball quickly quite a bit.

Its going to be really interesting to see what happens on GBs first drive tomorrow.

---------------------------
Rewatching the Hawks Caroline game:

Just a couple observations:
Dobbs is quite effective when in the game, more so than I remember. He was able to move Olinemen off the spot and needs to be accounted for.
DT Williams played more, took quite a few double teams, but he is no Mebane. He often gets moved off his spot with little resistance. Im not sure why people seem to be thinking he is having a good season, from what I see he is just another big body player with not much impact, an average DT in the NFL probably.

Im hoping there are no Hawk mistakes tomorrow where they can pound the ball at us non-stop and make this game closer than it has to be.