Game 7 vs Stars game thread

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Win or go home.

I think these 2 teams are pretty even talent wise.

Can see this game going either way, hopefully it’s the guys representing Seattle that will win and be moving on. Need Gru and the defense to have a great game.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
For the first time in my entire life, I think I'll actually sit down and watch a hockey game tonight.

Weadoption

Reaction score
1 game away from making the conference finals IN YEAR 2 is amazing.
Speed, speed, speed….. score on that Dallas goalie first and his brain may melt again.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yep, Seattle needs to come out fast and score early and often. Get their goalie doubting himself early.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Good news! Judging by the way Canes and VGK mirrored each other's advancement pathway in NHL's playoff bracket, and how Kraken so far has mirrored the Panthers' advancement pathway, it appears the Kraken will win tonight in order to complete the mirroring process. That's my scientific analysis, anyway.

Rainger

Reaction score
If they allow Dallas to control the puck and play defensive they will lose. Only way is to play fast, hit hard and with constant pressure on the puck. This goalie can get rattled.

GO KRAKEN onward to the WCF.

Chapow

Reaction score
Hopefully that wakes them up. Heroic performance from Gru so far, but he wasn't going to be able to keep that up for the entire game under seige like that.

Latest posts