Game 7 World Series Tomorrow

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Great game. Cool to see Montgomery get the save.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Best baseball game played in my nearly 36 years of life. Possibly ever. Wow. Just... Wow...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Wow, one of the best endings to a World Series ever. A game for the ages!

Congrats to the Cubs and that fanbase.

Congrats to Cleveland for a great season as well.

Both teams played their asses off.

Hawker

Reaction score
Couldn't be happier for Montgomery. Bring him back!!!

That was one hell of a series, up 3 games to 1 I thought Cleveland had it in the bag. Hats off to the Cubs.

Might I also add that Rizzo is crazy, crazy good. And I thought it was a terrible idea to have Chapman pitch more than 1 inning, but it worked out in the end.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
That was the most excited I was for a baseball game since 2011 when the Cardinals were down to their last strike twice in game 6 and they pulled out the win. Way to go Cubbies. The Back to the Future 2 prediction was only off by one year. :lol:

Bonus for us: The AZ Cardinals now have the longest pro sports drought without a championship. :D

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My company is based out of Illinois, not far from Chicago. They've been over the moon all day. I was rooting for the Cubs...Man, 108 year drought? Makes the Seahawks 38 years of waiting look like months by comparison.

I am not a baseball fan but I watched game 7...Now if baseball was always like that AND they only played 16 games like the NFL, then I would probably watch baseball, lol.

Hell of a game. I feel bad for Cleveland and their fans though.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
What an incredible finish to such a memorable World Series. Many analysts and writers have already declared it the finest Game 7 in World Series history and many have also called it the greatest game of all time. No dispute here. So happy for all of Chicago and agonizingly painful for Indian fans. Cleveland lost the '97 World Series in extra innings in Game 7 as well.

Both of these teams played so well it's just a shame for Indian fans as their drought and heartbreak continue, but hats off to Joe Maddon and the brilliant job he did guiding this team to an historic championship.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Was rooting for the Indians, happy for the Cubs. My grandmother--too bad you didn't live to 103 to see your Cubbies win!