GB vs Cards.

Osprey

Reaction score
The Dawn of Justice commercial has been the most interesting thing in this game so far. :snack:

Rooting for AZ at this point due to match up, weather, and time/travel. That and I've never gotten over AAron stealing Olivia from me.

hawk45

Reaction score
Gotta be impressed with Rodgers keeping it somewhat interesting with zero weapons out there.

But this is going to be a big hill to climb against Arizona with their balanced team.

Erebus

Reaction score
Cobb probably has a torn pectoral. Micah Hyde is hurt too. With all these injuries, I think I'd rather play GB next week. I know it's early and the weather can easily change, but as of right now, it should be above freezing next Sunday.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
hawk45":2votdd44 said:
Gotta be impressed with Rodgers keeping it somewhat interesting with zero weapons out there.

But this is going to be a big hill to climb against Arizona with their balanced team.

Another overthrow by Rodgers.

hawk45

Reaction score
Crazy how these teams are getting banged up when we escaped the freezer last week pretty much unscathed.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I'm a little lost here. Is Arizona trying to win this one tonight or not? Arians looks exactly like he did in the first half of his last game. Maybe not quite as red.

Didn't realize chat was active for non-Hawk games.

-bsd

Barakas

Reaction score
I know I should be rooting for the cards.....I....just.....can't

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":21pw5xvp said:
bigskydoc":21pw5xvp said:
I hate that 12 men on the field call that Rodgers gets so often. You are supposed to give the defense time to get off the field, and he was clearly trying. I get it when it's egregious, but Rodgers really takes advantage of the refs on those.

-bsd
Agreed. It's a cornball, borderline Belichickian type of move. Rules lawyering and nothing more.

I don't like it either but if the offense doesn't sub they don't have to wait

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Arizona so passive.

Rodgers controlling the game with ZERO running game and ZERO healthy receivers.

Again, it sure would be great to get a chance to face either of these teams next week.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
Arians and his constant red-faced screaming bugs me slightly more than Rogers and his smugs, so I'm finding myself slightly cheering for Green Bay to win - in triple overtime

hawk45

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2pd23a61 said:
Meh, chat is too chaotic.

Yeah, I've got a sticky keyboard and can't keep up with 10 different convos at once.

Gamethread for me.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I think it should be more like hockey. If you are within five yards of the sideline and headed directly to the sideline and aren't interfering with or participating in the play, then the flag shouldn't be thrown

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
bigskydoc":2zegd17q said:
I think it should be more like hockey. If you are within five yards of the sideline and headed directly to the sideline and aren't interfering with or participating in the play, then the flag shouldn't be thrown
Great idea!

Laloosh

Reaction score
It's kind of nice to know that who ever loses, I'll be laughing.

Latest posts