Geno…awful

Fade

Reaction score
Geno doesn't trust what he sees and would rather take the sack than throw another pick.

renofox

Reaction score
Running into sacks when he has wide open escapes - wtf is going on?

He was showing pocket mastery in his last 3 games and now he's worse than he who shall not be named.

Chapow

Reaction score
It doesn't help when the OLine is getting dominated by a 4 man rush. Pass protection has been bad in the 2nd half and has been basically awful in the 4th quarter against a 4 man rush.

jeremiah

Reaction score
What is wrong with FGs? In the NFL you stack points in the red zone. Frankly, PC sucks as a coach, and I trade #14 in between heartbeats. Maybe trade him twice if possible. There are better receivers, not many but some. There are also humans, many not just some. He is just a child in a mans body.

Torc

Reaction score
Yeah, right now we wish we had kicked the FG.

suppaball

Reaction score
Can we make a trade for a high first round pick for a QB. Geno is a barely above average QB. I am done with him. His last 8 games or so have not been great.

James in PA

Reaction score
What a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE game for Geno Smith! I am so pissed off. I was having Me3 flashbacks all day.

SO DAMN INDECISIVE AND HOLDING THE BALL WAAAAAAAY TOO LONG!

GET RID OF THE DAMN FOOTBALL, YOU IDIOT!!

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
Holding the ball for four seconds is a sack waiting to happen. Geno is turning into hold and sack. He is not trusting his receivers to get the contested passes

OP
OP
S

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Play calling..but mostly Geno’s vision. JSN was wide open for a TD late on and he put his head down and ran. All day wide open receivers.

Latest posts