Geno Smith: Comeback Player of the Year

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Because I'm not going to waste my time trying to fix your f#@%ed up thinker.
You're on the wrong side of the facts in this matter, It's not my fault that you stepped in in, and now can't figure out how to get it off your shoes. HAHAAHAHAHAHAA!
You're the only one who thinks people are mad about it. You've made up quite the narrative so that you have something to be whatever it is that you are. I have no need to get anything off my shoe. But once again you just avoid the topic of the media now being a viable source of judgment and accreditation. We all know why you avoid the subject.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
You're the only one who thinks people are mad about it. You've made up quite the narrative so that you have something to be whatever it is that you are. I have no need to get anything off my shoe. But once again you just avoid the topic of the media now being a viable source of judgment and accreditation. We all know why you avoid the subject.
You AND Soulfish are still grasping at straws LOLOLOLOLOL.
Y'all Can't pretend or Wordsmith your way out of this one, and it's getting more & more comical watching you try.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
You AND Soulfish are still grasping at straws LOLOLOLOLOL.
Y'all Can't pretend or Wordsmith your way out of this one, and it's getting more & more comical watching you try.
This reminds me of the time Norm asked Cliff what color the sky was in his world. So anyway, tell me again how "the media" are all of a sudden a credible source?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
This reminds me of the time Norm asked Cliff what color the sky was in his world. So anyway, tell me again how "the media" are all of a sudden a credible source?
Welp, so far, "the media" is showing WAAAAYYYYY more "Credibility" and REASONING than what I'm seeing coming from some of y'all.
See now, here's the gig, I'm not the one claiming that I know more than everyone else, But I am claiming that I know when some folks are trying to blow smoke up my keister.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You just don't get it Scutter. I like Geno. I hope they sign him for a couple years at the right price. How many times do I have to say the same thing over and over again.
He deserved the recognition. The ONLY point I was trying to make was that the name of the award is funny. Geezus man, who gives a rip? Why do you care so much? Man you are wound up tight gramps.
Take your Geritol and get over yourself.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Welp, so far, "the media" is showing WAAAAYYYYY more "Credibility" and REASONING than what I'm seeing coming from some of y'all.
See now, here's the gig, I'm not the one claiming that I know more than everyone else, But I am claiming that I know when some folks are trying to blow smoke up my keister.
Words and their definitions, like oil and water with you.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
You just don't get it Scutter. I like Geno. I hope they sign him for a couple years at the right price. How many times do I have to say the same thing over and over again.
He deserved the recognition. The ONLY point I was trying to make was that the name of the award is funny. Geezus man, who gives a rip? Why do you care so much? Man you are wound up tight gramps.
Take your Geritol and get over yourself.
Gramps? Shove it up your a$$ Fishey.
Point IS, There's nothing funny about Comeback Player of The Year, they've been giving that very same award out for YEARS now, what you're not liking about it, is that you don't believe that he's actually made a "comeback", CONTRARY to what some are saying, he "Came Back" from washing out of the League, threw for over 4,200 yards, and took the Seahawks to the payoffs EVEN WITH a Crap Defense NOT carrying their share of the load, and a bunch of y'all are wanting to argue with the blokes who gave him that award on semantics = DISGUSTING
I TOO have said that I want him back IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT.

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Gramps? Shove it up your a$$ Fishey.
Point IS, There's nothing funny about Comeback Player of The Year, they've been giving that very same award out for YEARS now, what you're not liking about it, is that you don't believe that he's actually made a "comeback", CONTRARY to what some are saying, he "Came Back" from washing out of the League, threw for over 4,200 yards, and took the Seahawks to the payoffs EVEN WITH a Crap Defense NOT carrying their share of the load, and a bunch of y'all are wanting to argue with the blokes who gave him that award on semantics = DISGUSTING
I TOO have said that I want him back IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT.
I like it. Solid. Take those meds, keep that BP down. You're getting way too worked up over this crap He won, and he DESERVED it, sweet.
You sound like a 5 year old who didn't ice cream. Calm the F down man. Geezus.
Might wanna' seek some therapy.