Get those NFC Championship tickets to Seahawk fans

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
Let's try and connect Seahawk fans with tickets for sale and keep them out of the hands of the opposing team! I saw this posted on Softy from KJR's Twitter and thought I would post it here.

Dave Softy Mahler @Softykjr

12's: You sell your tickets next week, whatever. Make sure they get into the hands of Hawk fans. U sell to a broker, its out of your control

If anyone absolutely has to sell their seats, let me know. I'll try and connect you with other 12's here

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
i5roadrunner":2z035joe said:
Let's try and connect Seahawk fans with tickets for sale and keep them out of the hands of the opposing team! I saw this posted on Softy from KJR's Twitter and thought I would post it here.

12's: You sell your tickets next week, whatever. Make sure they get into the hands of Hawk fans. U sell to a broker, its out of your control

If anyone absolutely has to sell their seats, let me know. I'll try and connect you with other 12's here

Yes Please if there are any out there keep them in the Family

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Your a piece of crap and no fan of the Seahawks if you let your tickets go to an opposing fan for a championship game and should have your tickets striped from you!!! If you sell them ( why on earth would you do that) make sure it's a Seahawks fan!!

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
The brokers already own seats, that's how they get in. I am a season ticket holder (and will be attending the game) I don't at this time have access to my ticket for print or resale, yet there are already over 4000 tickets for sale on the ticket exchange. The fans don't need to get their tickets to other fans. The Seahawks need to get the tickets out of the hands of the brokers and into the hands of the fans where they belong. Very frustrating to have all those fans waiting to get season tickets and can't. The Packer fans are coming next week, count on it. Yesterday was not bad at all. I hardly saw any Panther fans there at all. There were some, but few and far between.

Seafan

Reaction score
Packers fan have always traveled more than average NFL fans. They can get tickets cheaper on the road. Like Red Sox fans.

hadynshea

Reaction score
Count me in too! I tried the "Seahawks Classifieds" for 3 tickets to either week, but to no avail. I realize it is a HOT ticket and without direct local ties, it is forces a lifelong fan from PA to use the Capitalist Pigs (brokers). If I were independently wealthy, no problem, but guess what - I'm not. I was able to sell my wife on airfare + face value (or slightly above), but playoff tickets at $300+ was too salty to swing.

I suppose I need to count my blessings, since I was able to attend the Super Bowl with my son last year, went to see them beat the Panthers in Charlotte, as well as witnessing first hand the destruction of the Eagles in Philly. But to experience the Link, it is like going to Mecca for a Hawks Fan!

Hopefully, next year we can get lucky and attend a game in the Link - for all those Season Ticket Holders that ever have a cause to sell your tickets - keep me in mind. You'd be getting three rabid, fanatical, decibel breaking, loyal 12's representing your turf at the Link.

Go Hawks!