Getting trolled in real life feels so good...

uncle fester

Reaction score
Slightly different circumstances, but when my wife & I were getting on the plane to NY for the game (in Seahawks gear), there must've been thirty Broncos fans on board before us. We'd only seen one in the line at the gate (he had psycho staring eyes, quite scary), and suddenly all this orange starts appearing.

As we were taking our seats, (to much booing) a guy in a Von Miller shirt behind us mutters "Oh God, Seahawks fans..." to which I replied "I know, they'll let anyone on a plane these days, won't they?" he chuckled and went back to his newspaper. All good.

Then one of the flight stewards comes down the aisle towards us, stops, looks us up and down, and says "You *know* you're going to lose, right?"
We took it in jest, saying the game hadn't been played yet, and he went on his way (oddly, never to return on our aisle). But even today I'm not convinced he meant well. Half a smile on his face and quite a stern tone in his voice. All we could think was that he was a 9ers fan still bent out of shape from the NFCCG - the Broncos fans were expecting a win so they were quite laid back (other than psycho man) about jeering us, which was fine.

Alas, despite all of our prayers to the heavens, the return flight featured a different cabin crew.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Riley12":2ytmwloh said:
I am heading to Sacramento for a conference this summer. I am already stockpiling various shirts for kinda-sorta Niner country.
I might laminate my "Immaculate Reception" posters and just wear them as a sandwich board the whole time I am down there.

That will really confuse them. A Seahawk fan boasting about the most famous play in Steeler history.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I was down at a tractor sellers business looking for information. I went to the service dept and asked some questions about my tractor and got a name in the maintenance area. Before I went back there, the one passerby that works there noticed my ole school seahawks polo and we talked a few minutes about it. I think he may have been a fan but not sure what team. We were genial to each other and for the most part if you act gentlemanly, the same happens back to you. Ladies can act ladylike if they think it is appropriate. :p

Greenhell

Reaction score
Here in Colorado, some butthead tried to peel off the Seahawks logo sticker I've got on my car. Some sad, sad, Donkey fan.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
I get trolled a bit on xbox live. SEAHAWKS48LOB gets 49ers, stealer fans in a tiff. Its good fun, I mainly get called a band wagon fan, or F the seahawks messages.
I also get a lot of hawks fans joining me.
I hope we will become one of the most hated franchizes of all time! :thirishdrinkers:

Riley12

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2vpalptd said:
Riley12":2vpalptd said:
I am heading to Sacramento for a conference this summer. I am already stockpiling various shirts for kinda-sorta Niner country.
I might laminate my "Immaculate Reception" posters and just wear them as a sandwich board the whole time I am down there.

That will really confuse them. A Seahawk fan boasting about the most famous play in Steeler history.

Erf! "Deflection" of course!

Riley12

Reaction score
Riley12":23ms6fbd said:
I might laminate my "Immaculate Deflection" posters and just wear them as a sandwich board the whole time I am down there.

During the Broncos game, I'm sure I'll say "43 to 8" more than a few times.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
A lot of folks hate winners. Whatever. Its our time and we're all loving it.

I had to access an area at work that was cordoned off while new equipment was being moved in. I had on my official SB XLVIII t-shirt. The guy controlling the area gave me THAT look,
but let me pass. On my way out he said "next time I'll need you to take off that shirt when you pass". I guess I could have responded a few different ways, but I asked if he was a
49er fan. He said "No, Green Bay. You guys cost us the season on the Fail Mary". I'm like whaaat? "On Game 3, and your season was over?" "Sorry we broke your spirit",
and walked on. I didn't say it to be mean or spiteful. But come on, man!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Riley12":2z6m5qv4 said:
I'll be in Vegas in 3 weeks and plan on wearing a different 'Seahawks XLVIII Champions' shirt each day.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Greenhell":1fst7r7k said:
Here in Colorado, some butthead tried to peel off the Seahawks logo sticker I've got on my car. Some sad, sad, Donkey fan.

They failed again! :lol:

ivotuk

Reaction score
jjinwa":1h7727t7 said:
A lot of folks hate winners. Whatever. Its our time and we're all loving it.

I had to access an area at work that was cordoned off while new equipment was being moved in. I had on my official SB XLVIII t-shirt. The guy controlling the area gave me THAT look,
but let me pass. On my way out he said "next time I'll need you to take off that shirt when you pass". I guess I could have responded a few different ways, but I asked if he was a
49er fan. He said "No, Green Bay. You guys cost us the season on the Fail Mary". I'm like whaaat? "On Game 3, and your season was over?" "Sorry we broke your spirit",
and walked on. I didn't say it to be mean or spiteful. But come on, man!

That made me chuckle. Why on earth would Packers fans whine about that one call? It's ONE CALL! If your team were any good, it would never come down to that.

rastahawk

Reaction score
Seahawk fever (and hate) is everywhere. I live in South Riverside County California (bordering Nth San Diego County i.e. Charger country) and it amazes me how many Hawk fans I see. From the stickers on cars to the jerseys and t-shirts. Even at my gym there's always someone rocking a Hawk shirt or cap. During Superbowl week the number of Hawk fans in our neighborhood easily out numbered the Bronc fans 2-1. I was very surprised by that! The number of cars flying Hawk flags and people donning Hawk gear was very visible. Just yesterday at Starbucks I pulled out my Seahawk Starbucks card to pay for my items and the cashier was a Hawk fan and the guy behind me in line was a Hawk fan. My whole life I was usually the lone Hawk fan everywhere I go but now not so much :)

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
rastahawk":26t90og6 said:
Seahawk fever (and hate) is everywhere. I live in South Riverside County California (bordering Nth San Diego County i.e. Charger country) and it amazes me how many Hawk fans I see. From the stickers on cars to the jerseys and t-shirts. Even at my gym there's always someone rocking a Hawk shirt or cap. During Superbowl week the number of Hawk fans in our neighborhood easily out numbered the Bronc fans 2-1. I was very surprised by that! The number of cars flying Hawk flags and people donning Hawk gear was very visible. Just yesterday at Starbucks I pulled out my Seahawk Starbucks card to pay for my items and the cashier was a Hawk fan and the guy behind me in line was a Hawk fan. My whole life I was usually the lone Hawk fan everywhere I go but now not so much :)

Rasta, you in Temecula?

There's a bunch of Hawks fans around here. Lotsa Hawk love when I'm wearing my gear around town and lotsa shout-outs and thumbs-up out of windows driving down the 15 frwy. Been a good year.