Giacomini trolling Kenny Vaccaro

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
Anyone see Giac slap the ball out of Kenny Vaccaro's hands after Coleman's TD? My favorite part was Vaccaro trying to give him the ball as an offering and then Giacomini just throws it behind him. He cracks me up.

SDHawk

Reaction score
Vaccaro's TD? Does not compute.

I saw that saints FB make a catch resulting in 3rd and 2. Then ET going up to him and slapping the ball out of his hands. Then I think the FB chest bumped ET and ET threw his arms up in an attempt to draw a penalty on the FB. It was funny to see. I appreciate ET's awareness of the down and distance but that was very NBA of him.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Haha yeah I was watching that at the time, thought it was pretty funny. Nice to see Breno back out there with his attitude :)

DistantHawk

Reaction score
SDHawk":17ix3idb said:

I saw that saints FB make a catch resulting in 3rd and 2. Then ET going up to him and slapping the ball out of his hands. Then I think the FB chest bumped ET and ET threw his arms up in an attempt to draw a penalty on the FB. It was funny to see. I appreciate ET's awareness of the down and distance but that was very NBA of him.

I actually think that ET didn't think the Saints player was touched down.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Yeah... The Big Russian was trying to piss him off.

SDHawk

Reaction score
DistantHawk":1pdgvg44 said:
SDHawk":1pdgvg44 said:

no, thats definitely not what happened.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
DistantHawk":2fa9ro7x said:
SDHawk":2fa9ro7x said:

I remember the play you're talking about; I think it was different one than in the gif, though. I don't remember it being so close to the goal line. I didn't think the guy was touched down either, but I definitely heard the whistle (thru the teevee, natch.)

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
Et didn't think the ball was touched down I remember the play too. It was not close to the goal line and a linebacker jumped over the player and may have touched him. Than et came up and touched him and swatted the ball. Than the saints player bumped him and ET mocked him by flailing his arms around.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Good God he's just a giant jerk of a bully out there. But he's our giant jerk. Love it.

Latest posts