Go get Kiero Small

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
With the loss of Colemen, Bevell and Pete need to abandon the "I" sets.

Don't have the source but I recall reading recently that Seattle's most productive set on offense is 1/1 personnel and three wideouts.

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
Cleveland must have read this report, they cut their starting FB, and brought Small up from the practice squad...

HawkFan72

Reaction score
SPOHAWK":12mkllam said:
Cleveland must have read this report, they cut their starting FB, and brought Small up from the practice squad...

Then why was the other guy starting? Why not have Small start over him anyway from the beginning?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
HawkFan72":373pgoc0 said:
SPOHAWK":373pgoc0 said:

Then why was the other guy starting? Why not have Small start over him anyway from the beginning?
It's Cleveland.

ManBunts

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":1y6y4pm7 said:
I like Small but I think Turbin finally found his niche, even though many have been banging that drum the past year or so, and it allows Michael to get on the field but we probably need a 4th RB and STer.

I don't know. Turbin missed a few blocks there. Not a lot, and this is a TOUGH defense to learn a new position against, but I saw at least 3 instances where a guy ran right by him while he looked for his block and blew up the play

pehawk

Reaction score
All things being equal, it was dumb to keep Coleman over Small, IMO. Small seemed more befitting smash mouth football. Yet another ailment caused by the offenses identity crisis.

I'm sure Robinsons in shape.

Seahawks4life

Reaction score
Paging Mike Rob, Paging Mike Rob. You are wanted at Seahawks HQ immediately. He would be an instant upgrade for this team in Leadership. I hope he is in shape and would consider suiting up one last time.

ManBunts

Reaction score
Assuming Mike Rob hasn't kept in playing shape, I'm all for bringing him back on the practice squad or something to mentor Turbin. I feel like losing Harvin and now Coleman has shaken Lynch. Anyone see ADB talking to Lynch on the sideline? It's like he was giving him the "cheer up and get in it" speech

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I loved what I saw of Small in the pre-season, but Coleman is probably the more complete football player (special teams, receiving option, etc.). I was hoping they would make room for Small, but Coleman seems to have been playing well this year. At the very least, Lynch seemed to trust his blocking.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Agnew, 23, signed on with the Browns as undrafted free agent out of Southern Illinois. He was able to make the Browns 53-man roster coming out of the preseason and is rated as the No. 12 fullback in the league among qualifying players, according to Pro Football Focus.

http://nfltraderumors.co/browns-sign-fb ... ray-agnew/

I wonder if anyone in the league will claim this guy. He seemed to be blocking well for a rookie.

Jville

Reaction score
Here is the tweet .......[tweet]https://twitter.com/Browns/status/524201310023741442[/tweet]

You guys must have been making too much noise about Small and forced these Browns roster moves ..... LOL

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Jville":mr6zj2zr said:
Here is the tweet .......[tweet]https://twitter.com/Browns/status/524201310023741442[/tweet]

You guys must have been making too much noise about Small and forced these Browns roster moves ..... LOL

I was saying it after the game when I got home on chat....I guess Big Bird is watching chat. LOL

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The Browns just released Ray Agnew to bring Kiero Small to the active roster. They probably heard that the Seahawks may poach him of their PS as they did to the Seahawks. Ray Agnew sounds just like Kiero Small and they seemed to be high on him as well. So not sure why they released one for the other but that's the Cleveland Browns. Logic disappears in Cleveland.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news...ay-Agnew/9f09538d-cc85-4be1-908e-07ef78417445

Ray Agnew may be worth considering as FB for Seahawks at least until Coleman is healthy.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Largent80":dckn887b said:
pehawk":dckn887b said:
I told you guys it wasn't going to happen! Small wrote that big essay in Sports Illustrated about "coming home to NE Ohio" once the Browns signed him to PS. The national coverage was gigantic.

He has no choice if we claim him.
What part if Cleveland signing him to their 53 man roster do you not understand? Read much?[emoji1]

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/DraftDiamonds/status/524327681471434752[/tweet]

jake206

Reaction score
Browns GM..."Whoops...nope!". Kiero Smalls signs on their 53 man roster. Schneider got yoinked. FYI: Browns have been targeting Hawks players...Michael Bowie, John Moffitt trade (then canceled).

chris98251

Reaction score
Does Agnew have a higher salary? If so maybe wanting us to look elsewhere since Agnew would need to learn this offense, something Small already knows. We sign someone else like Ware as an example they release Small bring back Agnew. Chess game.