Go Utah!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
JSeahawks":5f9d52hf said:
Uncle Si":5f9d52hf said:
JSeahawks":5f9d52hf said:
DJrmb":5f9d52hf said:
Remind me of what the ducks are play for this weekend?

Probably beer pong. Maybe Fortnite. Either one of which I guarantee were more entertaining then that football game.

And during the Rose Bowl

Probably a drinking game for each 10 points Ohio State destroys UW by. Then we'll probably have about 8 ducks arrested for DUI's that night.

AFLAC....

sdog1981

Reaction score
I can't tell if Jake Browning is a good QB playing poorly or a bad QB playing above his head.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
sdog1981":hbiyyd42 said:
I can't tell if Jake Browning is a good QB playing poorly or a bad QB playing above his head.
He's a good QB who can look great when he has talented receivers to work with, like John Ross and Dante Pettis.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Great game yesterday. The defense doesn't have the big names that the playoff team had from two years ago, but it might be even better. Seahawks probably won't even look at Byron Murphy because of his size, but he is going to be great in the NFL.

Jake was pretty bad yesterday, missed some wide open guys and was off on passes. He missed Sample wide open down the field and on the trick play in the second half he had Bryant wide open which may have went for a TD. Jake is a great kid, but I'll be happy to see what is next. Got a feeling this offense is going to pop next season as I think we return everyone but three starters on offense.

Feels great to be back in the Rose Bowl.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":34h9rbn1 said:
I see that as well, I just feel bad for the Ute kids.
That was a terrible “no call” IMHO

You obviously don't watch much Pac-12 football. The refs are just the worst, and over the course of a season pretty much every team is subjected to mind-bogglingly bad calls or no-calls that flip a game. Every. Single. Team. Every. Single. Year. Even after they review an obviously bad call, likely as not it'll stand. Shame it happened to the 'bad guys' at that point, but it ain't like we've not lost game after game from the same shit. Maybe one day the Pac-12 will offer the refs vision insurance and they can get glasses or something.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
GeekHawk":12bh2a5l said:
pmedic920":12bh2a5l said:
I see that as well, I just feel bad for the Ute kids.
That was a terrible “no call” IMHO

You obviously don't watch much Pac-12 football. The refs are just the worst, and over the course of a season pretty much every team is subjected to mind-bogglingly bad calls or no-calls that flip a game. Every. Single. Team. Every. Single. Year. Even after they review an obviously bad call, likely as not it'll stand. Shame it happened to the 'bad guys' at that point, but it ain't like we've lost game after game from the same shit. Maybe one day the Pac-12 will offer the refs vision insurance and they can get glasses or something.

I think the NFL is looking for an ALL STAR CREW.....so the "something" is to Promote them. :mrgreen: :2thumbs:

D

DomeHawk

The_Z_Man":2a352icg said:
pmedic920":2a352icg said:
Bad “no call” on Utes last 4th down throw.

Sucks for them to have last chance taken away like that.

It was perfect timing in real football time. He got there the same time as the pass. Yea, if you go back and look at it in S... L .... O .... W... M .... O .... T ..... I ....O..... N, he arrives slightly before the pass.

But football is not played in slow motion, it's played in real time, and that's a great defensive play.

Pass interference is interfering with the receivers ability to catch the football before the ball gets to him, the ball was there, the pass was broken up. It's a great play.

If that's my team out there on offense, and I don't get that call, I'm good with it, 100% good. If I get that call, I feel pretty dirty...

Not that it's going to make a difference because I don't think Utah completed two passes in a row all game.

Utah coach bitching like that was an ugly look, because his defensive guys were getting away with worse all game long.

^^^^^Great post!

D

DomeHawk

justafan":b8vt1kkr said:
This site has always seemed thin on Husky fans. Even when they did have game threads they were mostly negative.

Well for one, a certain Whoregon fan practically took over this page constantly dissing the Huskies and a large percentage of Seahawk's fans HERE don't even live in the Seattle area.

But those Nike U. fans proved themselves the boorish dish-it-out-but-can't-take-it type of trolls we real Huskies knew they were all along.

Because: IT'S GREAT TO BE A HUSKY!!!

D

DomeHawk

Hawk-Lock":1ubk48rm said:
Great game yesterday. The defense doesn't have the big names that the playoff team had from two years ago, but it might be even better. Seahawks probably won't even look at Byron Murphy because of his size, but he is going to be great in the NFL.

Jake was pretty bad yesterday, missed some wide open guys and was off on passes. He missed Sample wide open down the field and on the trick play in the second half he had Bryant wide open which may have went for a TD. Jake is a great kid, but I'll be happy to see what is next. Got a feeling this offense is going to pop next season as I think we return everyone but three starters on offense.

Feels great to be back in the Rose Bowl.

Jacob Eason is next, a genuine 5-star player. Will he be great? That's a good question, the fear is that he will be another Justin Herbert, i.e., all the tools but lacks read comp and accuracy. We shall see but with the return of All-American Trey Adams at LT, Freshman All-American Hunter Bryant at TE, and a more experienced WR group, the offense could be great.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":to1nywio said:
JSeahawks":to1nywio said:
Uncle Si":to1nywio said:
JSeahawks":to1nywio said:
Probably beer pong. Maybe Fortnite. Either one of which I guarantee were more entertaining then that football game.

And during the Rose Bowl

Probably a drinking game for each 10 points Ohio State destroys UW by. Then we'll probably have about 8 ducks arrested for DUI's that night.
That’s what you guys normally call Saturday night. 8)
Have to spend phil knights per diem or they lose it

sc85sis

Reaction score
Larry Scott and the conference presidents have destroyed the P12 conference in football. The network is a joke. The officiating stinks. Our ADs are operating with one hand tied behind their backs because they don’t get the same level of shared revenue the other conferences get.

Latest posts