Going to the Arizona Game on the 17th

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
Looking forward to meeting up before the game with other Seahawk fans but not sure where. Does anyone know of a place we could all meet? A bar or restaurant? If anyone knows, please share. Thanks.

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
I will be down in Arizona for this one as well. Looking forward to some nice weather, some good food (maybe a couple of good tequilas) and cheering on the Hawks. Love to meet up either tailgating or..?

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
It sounds like there will be a bunch of 12's on the huge grass lot doing that tailgate thang. I expect to be there with a party of 7.

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
Where are you guys sitting? I'm about to buy 2 tickets right now. I've only sat in the lower levels before but tickets are looking a little more spendy this season so I might be up top

TLD0550

Reaction score
hey guys/gals were a group from Az Looking for some chill hawks fans that are tailgating in the great lawn that would let us in on a few square inches of your BBq to grill some brats as none of us have gas grills. will trade for services with beer or ? lol GO HAWKS...

TLD0550

Reaction score
Whats up Bryan we gonna hook up at the game this year lol Yea I heard softys gonna be their? we may head over before we go in to the stadium for some pre game shots of fireball to get our chords prepped.

bryantology79

Reaction score
i'll join you for a few of those shots tyler...but anything besides fireball. hi-5!

what time you getting up there? i'll be there around 2.

TLD0550

Reaction score
Hell ya sounds good same around 1:30-2 we have orange passes so probably stake out a spot with some fellow 12s in the great lawn (hopefully with a BBQ) lol

where you tailgating at this year?

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
I'm in section 144 for this game. Never been in the end zone for a game, but the tix dropped into my lap. I work graveyard, and am going to pull my son out of school early to make it down there around 4. Blue parking pass, hope to meet some of you guys on the grass. Will be sporting a new #3 jersey, my son a lime green #24. I'm 6'4 he's 6'1, shouldn't be hard to miss us.

mhuber92211

Reaction score
New to .net but I am heading to AZ too from so Cal. Was going with a guy from work but he was let go on Friday and now not going to the game it appears. Guess trip was turned into family vacation instead. Would love to find a good place to escape to the game. I will be in scottsdale at the sheraton oasis. Any good places around?

chrispy

Reaction score
I'm flying in, staying out in Wickenburg and will have a rental car. What's the best way to get in to the game? Is there public transportation in from somewhere out West?

AZHawkfan

Reaction score
This is my third year living down here and I have always ended up in the grass area. You will find a TON of Seahawks fans there. A bunch of us including DL0550 are going to be arriving around 1PM. Should be one hell of a party. I can safely say there are probably more Seahawk fans in PHX than in any other city outside of the NW.

TLD0550

Reaction score
mhuber92211":2ttamtj6 said:
New to .net but I am heading to AZ too from so Cal. Was going with a guy from work but he was let go on Friday and now not going to the game it appears. Guess trip was turned into family vacation instead. Would love to find a good place to escape to the game. I will be in scottsdale at the sheraton oasis. Any good places around?

tons of great places I guess it depends on the thickness of your wallet lol. Besides the hawks what are you into doing, you bringing your kids?

mhuber92211

Reaction score
TLD0550":27g53eu0 said:
mhuber92211":27g53eu0 said:

tons of great places I guess it depends on the thickness of your wallet lol. Besides the hawks what are you into doing, you bringing your kids?

Thanks for the reply. My kids are 3 and 1 so not looking to get them to a game yet. Just wanting to escape the family vacation for a couple hours. Not looking to break the bank since i have to now pay for the zoo and other stuff