Golden like a...

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
This tells it all, really...Tate was very well covered, the throw had to be high and over the outside shoulder...and it was a beauty. Golden Tate grabbed that ball at it's highest point and tapped that second toe. What a thing of beauty. I've been on here ripping our receiving corps, but they have become a huge asset during this run we've had. Skill, determination, heart, will...all of these are embedded in every player on this team right now, and this picture here displays all of these in a single moment. Fricking love it!

I LOVE THE SEAHAWKS!!!!!

Attachments

• JRB_Tate.jpg
    JRB_Tate.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,100

Throwdown

Reaction score
I wanna be reminded who the people were that were mad when we traded that munchkin.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Announcers said Russell floated that pass, they were wrong, it was annoying.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":j4b4h509 said:
I wanna be reminded who the people were that were mad when we traded that munchkin.

I didn't like seeing him go and would take him over Marcus Trufant right now, to be honest.

But yeah, amazing throw by Wilson and an even better catch by Tate. Almost as good as that Sidney Rice catch in the 2nd quarter. We've got a pretty good pair of receivers there.

ensett

Reaction score
Josh Wilson has been on 3 different playoff teams so he couldnt be too terrible

sc85sis

Reaction score
SNDavidson":1lx0divl said:
Announcers said Russell floated that pass, they were wrong, it was annoying.
Agreed. I actually talked back to my TV and told Aikman that he should know better as a QB. They kept talking about what a "dangerous throw" it was, but it was high where Golden was the only guy who had a chance at it.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Throwdown":nrmq243l said:

I was. He was a good corner, and we kept Jennings on the roster at the time. Obviously the pick would later be packaged with another to move up in the 5th and take Richard Sherman and this defense is miles better now than it was before.

If he were available I'd take him over Tru in the slot.