Good article on the unmentionable issue ;)

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Well, it has to do with draft placement and isn't a 'he sucks' thread - sooooooo should be legit! ;)

I think it explains the mentality that many? of us have here ;)

And not once have I mentioned an actual name - so might be legal -

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sure you didn't say his name, and yeah, it's about rooting for our draft pick from the trade, but it's also something that's been mentioned tons of times in many threads already. I doubt it's news to anyone that we are rooting against the Broncos for a better draft pick.

94Smith

Reaction score
So, are you cheering for the 49ers this week or is that "a bridge too far" :)

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
if the 49ers don't smash the broncos to little pieces, then kyle shanahan is a far worse coach then i could have imagined. 49ers roster is superbowl capable. and they just upgraded their starting qb. meanwhile, the broncos are mediocre, with an idiot coach, and russell wilson 3.0 is the worst version of russell wilson. i'm not rooting for the 49ers, but i certainly pick them in this matchup.

when it comes to draft order, let the chips fall where they may.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Back when the Seahawks were in the AFC West, I rooted for the 49ers frequently in the '80s, especially in the playoffs and Super Bowls and extra-especially the Super Bowl in early 1990, after the '89 season, when the 49ers crushed the Broncos and The Teeth 55-10.
I don't think I've rooted for the 49ers since... jeeze, maybe that Super Bowl against the Broncos.
This week, I'm definitely going back to my youth and rooting for the 49ers.

Scout

Reaction score
The 49ers are built to hard counter a team like the Broncos. I think the 49ers have an edge but there is a chance the Broncos shake out of their funk. But I will say that the Broncos flaws from last year roster wise are still largely the same minus Fant.

The 49ers have an opportunity to make a statement with another win IMO.

chrispy

Reaction score
That article.... might leave a welt.

KinesProf

Reaction score
With the division currently knotted up at 1-1 I can't bring myself to root for the Niners. I'll have to see how things look in a couple weeks before I can root for an NFCW team.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
yeah bro, it will be a cold day in hell before I root for the niners.

toffee

Reaction score
And I’ve even heard some of his teammates weren’t wild about him taking over an hour to get dressed after the loss in Seattle because they were stuck on the bus waiting for him the whole time. Can you imagine how annoyed you would be losing on the road and then having to sit on the bus forever waiting for your new teammate who has made it all about him? Those are the little things that add up.
An hour to put on this suit?

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
if the 49ers don't smash the broncos to little pieces, then kyle shanahan is a far worse coach then i could have imagined. 49ers roster is superbowl capable. and they just upgraded their starting qb. meanwhile, the broncos are mediocre, with an idiot coach, and russell wilson 3.0 is the worst version of russell wilson. i'm not rooting for the 49ers, but i certainly pick them in this matchup.
wow, shanahan is a far worse coach than i could have imagined.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
Yep Shanny is an offensive genius with a terrible offense and Carroll is a defensive guru with a terrible defense
carroll is a defensive guru but hasn't adapted to the 2020's, and yes the defense will be bottom 5 this year.

shanahan/lynch made a huge mistake not investing (properly) in the qb position. but your offense isn't terrible. aiyuk, kittle, deebo are strong players. you lost your starting qb, starting rb, and u lost trent williams, which hurt bigtime last game. shanahan settled for 3 last game on 4th and 1 and it cost him. he put the game in jimmy's hands and it cost him. you are a running team, and he abandoned the run game. he made blunders last game. great play designer, poor decision making.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
9ers sh*t the bed, period. 11-10? Barf. Against hot garbage Russ right now? Double barf.