Good for a chuckle....

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Loved this comment from Arizona's Finest.

I agree Kaep will take a step back (ESP with Crabtree injury) and Bradford is a never was IMO.

But Russell Wilson is a Demi God at QB. Kid is the truth as much as pains m to say it. He's a combo of Peyton Manning Brain, Bree's accuracy, Newton wheels, and Jerry Rice work ethic. You should read the stories about him this offseason. Kid is the truth and should be a Top 5 QB easy this year.

Now might Palmer have better stats? I could see that although doubt it.

IMO our best hope is that Wilson's small frame and running around pocket makes him a big injury risk. Now that I could see.

But from a skills/brains/work ethic perspective? Dude is a handful.

But I'll take 2nd best QB in a division with a top 5 guy in a second. light years ahead of last 3 years.

formido

Reaction score
-The Glove-":8420lt19 said:
Loved this comment from Arizona's Finest.

I agree Kaep will take a step back (ESP with Crabtree injury) and Bradford is a never was IMO.

But Russell Wilson is a Demi God at QB. Kid is the truth as much as pains m to say it. He's a combo of Peyton Manning Brain, Bree's accuracy, Newton wheels, and Jerry Rice work ethic. You should read the stories about him this offseason. Kid is the truth and should be a Top 5 QB easy this year.

Now might Palmer have better stats? I could see that although doubt it.

IMO our best hope is that Wilson's small frame and running around pocket makes him a big injury risk. Now that I could see.

But from a skills/brains/work ethic perspective? Dude is a handful.

But I'll take 2nd best QB in a division with a top 5 guy in a second. light years ahead of last 3 years.

Love the comparisons and pretty close. :)

davidonmi

Reaction score
I like Bradford over Palmer this year, Palmer is not a mobile guy and that O-line last year was just bad. Palmer to Fitz will be a good combo. but he's gonna get sacked a lot

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
It is summer time just before Training Camp. It's been 120 in Phoenix the past few days. Folks brains are startin' to burn up!
If it continues to be 90 ish up here...who knows what might show up on this message board? ;)

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Carson Palmer is the most experienced QB in the division and has the most success so far.

That's all I needed to read before losing anymore brain cells, it did get me thinking though.

I like this one, it came right after a bunch of dudes arguing about being "uninformed". Palmer = 0 super bowls. TF = 1. In fact, he's only really played in one playoff game, the only QB in this division not to do so...Sam Bradford. I'm actually being pretty nice here too, because the last Playoff game Palmer was in was not good....at all.

2009 CIN -
(Att/Comp)...36/18
(Comp Pct)...50.0
(Pass Yds)....146
(Yds/Att).......4.06
(TDS/INT)......1/1
(Rating).........58.33

Now, Palmer is older and lost some of his arm, how is he supposed to mimic these numbers (not to mention that o-line ***ugh**). It is a new season though, and anything is possible...

There's a lot of talk about how Palmer is going to somehow have a career year...with a team that couldn't purchase a win last year. However, some more realistic posters seem to understand that their team is a mess and should be competitive in a handful of games.

KK84

Reaction score
Palmer could have been the best qb in the division.…… if it were 2 years ago. Now? It's as laughable as claiming Arians is the best coach in the division too. Actually it wouldn't shock me if they did. Homerism is one thing, this is straight up acid trip worthy.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Anyone with an arm and Larry Fitzgerald as his WR is dangerous. If Palmer can get into a good rhythm with Fitz, the numbers are bound to be higher than usual.

If I was an AZ fan, I would be concerned with the protection Palmer is going to need to get the distance BA is going to demand. AZ is going to have their work cut out for them in the division though. Outside, they get a last place schedule which really means they get two games against last place teams in the NFC. Other than that, they have to play the same teams everyone else does.