Great first half. Bad second

mikeak

Reaction score
I loved the first half. Shocked. Proven so wrong

The second half was exactly what we have seen for so long

Ruminator

Reaction score
Our D in both halves was mostly pretty good, sometimes great, but occasionally gave up chunks of yardage. Our offense was AWESOME in the first half. Seems our OL started experiencing fatigue in the second half, so Geno didn't have as much of a pocket as he did the first. And it showed. They struggled to move the chains.

sutz

Reaction score
I think Denver listened to the pundits too much at the start of the game and didn't really take us seriously. They made pretty good adjustments at half time.

vonstout

Reaction score
It looked like Geno played in the preseason and Russ didn’t. Geno was the better QB in the first half. Russ was better in the second half. Geno had times where he should have stepped up in the pocket and he wouldn’t have been sacked in the 2nd half. Our D was great in the redzone, but if they would have gone on 4th down and thrown to J Williams they probably get the first. Russ can’t be happy they didn’t go for it

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Geno was much better than expected IMHO. Kudos to him.

Defense was scary bad at times, too many wide open receivers and too many piss poor attempts at tackling. I thought the Diggs pick drop in the end zone would cost Seattle. The 2 fumble recoveries were key.

I think Waldron called a piss poor game in the 2nd half. IMHO he handicapped his QB.

Too many injuries as well.

I’ll take the W, but lots of room to improve.

James in PA

Reaction score
Loved first half Geno and Waldron. Second half reminded me so much of the bland Hawks offenses of years past.

flv2

Reaction score
Broncos 443 yards gained.
Seahawks 271 yards gained.
Obviously it's about winning and not yards, but being out-gained like that isn't a recipe for success. You don't get multiple goal-line stands very often and there was also a big differential in penalties. Seahawks fans should enjoy the win.

Latest posts