Green uni's.... love or hate?

Largent80

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":smuro26h said:
Loved them! Don't think they should ever be an alt uniform though. Once a year, maybe.

I'm with ya, we looked like green missles out there.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
They were perfect for being able to do some memes since they were basically a gigantic green screen.

I will hence forth refer to them as the leprechaun suits. They certain brought a little luck in that game!!!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
They looked better than the washed out Rams uniform last night. I prefer the new-school home uniform, but would like to see the team be allowed to go back to the original as a throw back option. I am not really a fan of the green.

In the end the league wants to do this stupid color rush thing, and it doesn't matter what we think as long as they all can sell a few extra jerseys.

GLio14

Reaction score
When they first released the jerseys I was like ehhhhh...

But they've grown on me a bunch and I've grown to love them a lot.

Schadie001

Reaction score
Love the entire look, always have loved the Green, wish we could wear them every Sunday.

seahawksny

Reaction score
jammerhawk":24wowqeq said:
They looked better than the washed out Rams uniform last night. I prefer the new-school home uniform, but would like to see the team be allowed to go back to the original as a throw back option. I am not really a fan of the green.

In the end the league wants to do this stupid color rush thing, and it doesn't matter what we think as long as they all can sell a few extra jerseys.

The ram uni was the same except for helmet

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Hate. But, they looked pretty good on the Seagals! And they were somewhat appropriate since The Sounders just won the MLS championship. I guess I approve of using the Radioactive Waste Green on every Thursday Night game after a Sounders MLS Cup in perpetuity.

253hawk

Reaction score
I thought they were great. Nice little change for 1 week out of the season, and the fans embraced it really well.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JaredLorenzen22/status/809575176815968256[/tweet]

semiahmoo

Reaction score
253hawk":1cgotsoe said:
I thought they were great. Nice little change for 1 week out of the season, and the fans embraced it really well.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JaredLorenzen22/status/809575176815968256[/tweet]

:2thumbs:

rigelian

Reaction score
They're people eaters.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

bighawk

Reaction score
ⓘ ⓐⓒⓣⓤⓐⓛⓛⓨ ⓛⓘⓚⓔⓓ ⓣⓗⓔⓜ ⓘⓣ ⓘⓢ ⓤⓝⓘⓠⓤⓔ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓓⓘⓕⓕⓔⓡⓔⓝⓣ. ⓦⓔ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓤⓝⓓⓔⓕⓔⓐⓣⓔⓓ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔⓜ. :greetingsearthling: :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs: . ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓤⓢⓔ ⓣⓗⓔⓜ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓣⓘⓜⓔ ⓑⓤⓣ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ ⓣⓗⓔⓨ ⓤⓢⓔ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓞⓛⓕ ⓖⓡⓔⓨⓢ.

Latest posts