Greg Jennings rags on Green Bay, but not Packers

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":39q88ykp said:
I get a very Eastern WA vibe from GB (only been once). I got the same WTH feeling waiting in GB as I did in Spokane or even Yakima. I imagine Butte and GB being similar in that the entire city gets locked down fri-sat because "it's the weekend and the beer-a-flowin".

Yeah I'd say Spokane, in climate, isolation and topography....... what with both cities having some rivers running through it. Sad part is even a city like Spokane has twice the population of Green Bay.

frase32

Reaction score
Why do people associate rural with a dump. There are a lot of people that prefer rural life. Nevermind the fact that Green Bay is not even remotely rural. Someone mentioned something to the effect of people riding snowmobiles and hunting in the winter as if that type of behavior was below them. Odd.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
frase32":2fs3gjgi said:
Why do people associate rural with a dump. There are a lot of people that prefer rural life. Nevermind the fact that Green Bay is not even remotely rural. Someone mentioned something to the effect of people riding snowmobiles and hunting in the winter as if that type of behavior was below them. Odd.

I lived in Mitchell, SD for years...it was so clean and wholesome. The people there love their redneck goodtimes...but they wereaeesome. I could live there again and hav zero complaints.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
frase32":3txc7p5j said:

I don't know about "below them," but for the average 25 year old NFL player it's not exactly their idea of living large in the NFL.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2t5wacz6 said:
I don't know about "below them," but for the average 25 year old NFL player it's not exactly their idea of living large in the NFL.
It's one of those "if you have to ask..." questions.