Greg Scruggs taking over the Real Rob Report

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Is Rob branching out his show to other locker rooms with friends from different teams doing the reporting?

Because that would be bad ass and smart as hell.

BamKam

Reaction score
Nice! I was wondering when someone was going to do this, I am surprised the Seahawks marketing department didn't pitch this idea sooner. Everyone I know from all groups who are Seahawks fans watch the RRR.

drdiags

Reaction score
Good to know his former teammates wanted to keep alive his dream. I know Fresh Files didn't want to be a replacement and the Seahawks site didn't want to put much effort in replacing it either. Their video detailing Tate's day was high quality but after they also did Kearse, it just died off.

I also see Sherm's efforts on his website has taken a page from MRob, though his is more about him than inside the team aspect. We will see how the Scruggster does in MRob's place.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Cool! Scruggs has been doing that "get to know your teammate" bit and it's been pretty good. He's got the right personality for it. IIRC, Mike Rob was saying he wanted the RRR to become a league wide thing at some point with player "correspondents" on all 32 teams. Looks like it starts here. Nice!

Throwdown

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GETTEM SCRUGGS!

drdiags

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":19fypctd said:
Interesting.

From what I remember seeing of him on the RRR, he seemed like a funny dude.

I remember when MRob allowed him to take his spot. He is funny but he will need to get used to the timing and letting the subject talk.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
What happens if Scruggs gets cut next year. :(

Going to be a second mutiny.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
So did MRob keep the IP here?

Clearly it should be his property, or is this someone replicating his show without him?

I am cool if they are compensating him for it, no way if there are not.

mikeak

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":1ig7ffk7 said:
Is Rob branching out his show to other locker rooms with friends from different teams doing the reporting?

Because that would be bad ass and smart as hell.

There was an article about the Real Rob Report last year that discussed the background etc and yes this was pointed out as something he was working on. Makes sense to start with the Seahawks