Guess who's going to the Dec 22nd game?

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Obviously im gonna say me lol. I usually get to go to a game a year due to my moms' boyfriends' friend (mouthful) having season tickets. Past 2 years ive gone to the Rams games at the Clink. I know alot of you guys go to most home games but i always get super stoked for my yearly chance to go. Stars aligned since i have the weekend off. Anyways just thought id share. Cant wait to lose my voice. Its been too long. :0190l:

Riley12

Reaction score
Yay!

It could be a game to clinch HFA.

It could be a relaxing game because HFA is clinched.

It could be a critical, must-win game for the division.

But whatever it is, it will be gameday at Seahawks Stadium, paradise on earth.

sutz

Reaction score
I miss going to the games. Perhaps someday, I will be able to again.

Enjoy yourself! Regardless of the situation re playoffs or division standings, it's a Seahawk game at the CLink. It doesn't get much better than that.

:th2thumbs:

jblaze

Reaction score
Yeah there is something magical about this season and you get to participate in it. I went to the TItans game and it was pure football bliss!

OP
OP
keatonisballin

keatonisballin

Reaction score
jblaze":2zm5rylt said:
Yeah there is something magical about this season and you get to participate in it. I went to the TItans game and it was pure football bliss!

Exactly, this is a magical season for the Seahawks and for us fans. No way im not gonna take part in it lol.

devilhawk88

Reaction score
My girlfriend bought us tickets. Her dad raised her to be a cardinals fan. She roots for the seahawks every other game but that one. Which is good for me because we bet a meal on the game every year. I can't wait for brazilian steakhouse. Go Hawks!

OCHawksFan

Reaction score
Brand new to the Seahawks.net forum but I figure I'd introduce myself in this thread.

I've bought tickets for my wife and the rest of the my family as an early holiday gift. I'll be cheering on the Hawks live and in person (I live in Orange County, CA but grew up in Bellevue)!

Go Hawks

Laloosh

Reaction score
Nice!

Taking my 7yr old to his first game on the 22nd. Looking forward to it.

Latest posts