Happy 10 year anniversary Tony Romo botched snap day!!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Huge tackle by Big Play Babs there. TR was 1 yard short of a first down. You know Romo thought he had a TD there with no one in front of him. Worst case scenario wasn't him scoring a TD, it was him getting the first down. If he scores a TD there is still 1:19 left to play, if he gets a first down and a new set of downs they can milk the clock down to :01 then kick the FG and you don't get the ball back. One of my favorite plays because of whom it was against. 8)

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
rjdriver":1isvk76y said:
BlueThunder":1isvk76y said:
What? No Video? Big-Play Babs?

[youtube]QVuQ5aw0HAQ[/youtube]

The Burger King guy at :40 in this video has always bewildered me. I can't believe it's been ten years. I was in a hotel screaming so loud that security called me.

the burger king guy?

Reaction score
Babs closed on Romo like he was Andy Reid seeing a doughnut out of the corner of his eye, it was an incredible play by Babs and to this day every time I see him on TV, I think of that play he made. Awesomeness!

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
To me, that was a turning point of the franchise. Going from a team looked down on to a team looking down. My first thought at that moment was -

"It's about time it happened for the Seahawks against a 'storied' team"

I get great feelings inside when things like that happen to franchises that are held high for long periods of time.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
The thing I bet most people don't remember is how the refs reversed their first down award to the Cowboys after Mike H challenged it. If the original spot would have stuck then the Cowboys would have all but won the game with a to as they could take the clock down to zero.

mikeak

Reaction score
Today that gets flagged for the player running on the field with his coat in.

To many many on field replay down. Or something

Latest posts