Happy we won

chris98251

Reaction score
Nice to see what could have been, it was the Lions, not as bad as people make them out to be they have some pieces and will get better, but still they are like almost the worst team, we if we are to believe were victims of bad luck should have beat them badly.

If this is the last home game for some of the people we have been talking about I am happy for them to go out on a high note.

We seen what could have been, my biggest question is where has this been, is a threat at RB the biggest key?

The roll outs, the misdirection, Russell taking it himself, Crossing patterns to WR seen DK getting it in stride into the middle of the field.

The defense well they did get three turnovers but gave up 30 plus points, it needs some work with the middle push especially.

I guess it was a nice feel good win, happy for the players, I want to see how we stack up next week against the Cards, Cards are playing for Wild Card positioning so it will mean something to them. This game will be the game that will be the last impression people will have of many players, I expect everything to be on the line and a max performance.

Stud

Reaction score
No, the Lions are as bad as their record says. Don't try to make yourself feel better by hyping them up. Thanks.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Stud":3w50205z said:
No, the Lions are as bad as their record says. Don't try to make yourself feel better by hyping them up. Thanks.

Well since you are intent on being an obvious troll here why don't you grow a pair and go to the Shack where these posts can be addressed in their proper context.

You won't because your gonads are smaller then Jimmy when facing pressure however.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Winning never gets old. I’m happy we won, and the game was fun.

Big Jake has quietly made a big difference at right tackle. And how about Hayes today. Solid push upfront for most of the line, and I think backside and second level blocking looked about as good as they have all season. Penny bursting through holes with confidence was great to see, again.

Fun game, solid effort and lots of fun. Great way to close out the home games.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Stud":u8ne19yy said:
Lions did kick the Cards asses a couple weeks ago to get 2nd win. That was a shocker.

xray

Reaction score
It's hard to get excited about what amounts to be a meaningless exhibition game for both teams . It's on to next season for me . This season was over weeks ago imo .

Tusc2000

Reaction score
olyfan63":mdr8ds4c said:
Stud":mdr8ds4c said:
Lions did kick the Cards asses a couple weeks ago to get 2nd win. That was a shocker.

Any Given Sunday. But the Lions are 2-13, and as a great man once said, you are what your record says you are.

kf3339

Reaction score
xray":2fwg3xll said:
It's hard to get excited about what amounts to be a meaningless exhibition game for both teams . It's on to next season for me . This season was over weeks ago imo .

:ditto:

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
olyfan63":8h3nmusl said:
Stud":8h3nmusl said:

Detroit has played some good ball this year, at times. It's just that they were as unlucky at telling times as we were lucky last year.
I thought yesterday was our first real view of what the Waldron offense was supposed to look like all year. It was a fun game to see. But too little too late in terms of an entire season. Does it portent hope for the future? I don't think so. I think we need some major changes, mostly on the LOS and to our defensive scheme.
Regardless it was another high note to a disastrous season, and certainly better than not having one.