Have Bad Feeling About Possible Officiating

Rex

Reaction score
seahawksny":36r5uduu said:
On one hand, they could swing VERY heavy in our favor after all that has happened.

On the other, they could swing VERY heavy to NE because the refs probably have been warned to not be biased against them, so they will get trigger happy on Seattle and over do it.

Just have a feeling after all that has happened this week - with the deflategate stupidity, Marshawn not talking etc. I just have a bad feeling its going to resemble SB 40 in a way and will be painful to watch for the neutral fan

You should have a bad feeling because your Seahawks are playing the darlings of the officials and the league office. I watched my Rams get screwed repeatedly throughout XXXVI culminating with the so called winning drive in which a blatant intentional grounding was not called against Brady. If the fix is in with the Cheatriots there is nothing that can be done. The recent Beast Mode stuff in my opinion isn't of concern. However Sherman's comments about Kraft and Goodell are of concern. I hope the Seahawks pound the Cheatriots by 30 points.

Rex

Reaction score
seahawksny":23sghpjb said:
On one hand, they could swing VERY heavy in our favor after all that has happened.

On the other, they could swing VERY heavy to NE because the refs probably have been warned to not be biased against them, so they will get trigger happy on Seattle and over do it.

Just have a feeling after all that has happened this week - with the deflategate stupidity, Marshawn not talking etc. I just have a bad feeling its going to resemble SB 40 in a way and will be painful to watch for the neutral fan

You should have a bad feeling because your Seahawks are playing the darlings of the officials and the league office. I watched my Rams get screwed repeatedly throughout XXXVI culminating with the so called winning drive in which a blatant intentional grounding was not called against Brady. If the fix is in with the Cheatriots there is nothing that can be done. The recent Beast Mode stuff in my opinion isn't of concern. However Sherman's comments about Kraft and Goodell are of concern. I hope the Seahawks pound the Cheatriots by 30 points.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Rex":3smn4fd5 said:
seahawksny":3smn4fd5 said:

Intentional Grounding....is that where your Tight End takes a cut inside and the quarterback throws it outside and then is flagged for no receiver in the area? Ya. I remember that play several weeks ago. hmph. :(

Rex

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":19j7rctt said:
Rex":19j7rctt said:
seahawksny":19j7rctt said:

Intentional Grounding....is that where your Tight End takes a cut inside and the quarterback throws it outside and then is flagged for no receiver in the area? Ya. I remember that play several weeks ago. hmph. :(

The play I mentioned was 13 years ago and Brady was running for his life and committed a blatant intentional grounding that was not called allowing the Cheatriots to continue their 'winning' drive. :pukeface:

furi0usbee

Reaction score
Rex":3h1ky0yw said:
Seahawkfan80":3h1ky0yw said:
Rex":3h1ky0yw said:
seahawksny":3h1ky0yw said:

The play I mentioned was 13 years ago and Brady was running for his life and committed a blatant intentional grounding that was not called allowing the Cheatriots to continue their 'winning' drive. :pukeface:

Rex Ryan?