Help keep Russell Wilson...

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Does the location really say California? Im calling this 9ers fan ruse to make us look silly.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I don't care what other fan bases think of the Hawks. I hope they all hate the Hawks. Winning comes w/hate.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":dmsif7e6 said:
Lords of Scythia":dmsif7e6 said:
Our Man in Chicago":dmsif7e6 said:
It's either this or hipsters looking for funds to open a diner in a hip area of town.
It's $55 dollars. It could be a hipster just trying to get enough money to buy ONE DRINK at a hipster bar.

...personally delivered to his table by Jesus himself.

"Thanks for the wine, Master."

2015 05 05

JimmyG

Reaction score
I want to give the benefit of the doubt and assume that these things are in jest, but frankly they're disgusting. First one for Tom Brady to cover his $1M fine, and now one for Russell Wilson? Pathetic. My god, direct this money to a charity or something.

Hypothetically, let's say either of these were funded: I'm sure that there's no way they would ever find their way to the players. The league would step in and prevent that from opening, because it would open a ton of loopholes. Still, the fact that someone was pathetic enough to start one of these in the first place is downright sad. I'm as passionate about the team as anyone, but good god... get a grip!

ZagHawk

Reaction score
By paying for season tickets, flying Alaska, having a pair of Bose headphones, and having bought multiple RW jerseys for myself, friends and family. I think I've done my fair share of contributing to the "Keep RW" fund.