Help me plan my first trip to CenturyLink

paaron46

Reaction score
I'm planning on coming up there for my first Seahawks game with a friend.

I'm a Utah State University season ticket holder, so I'm coming up to cheer on Bobby Wagner and Robert Turbin specifically. I can't wait. We want to be there opening night. This thread has been great in providing information. I'm also in NC State Seahawk's shoes though. Just wondering about ticket availability and so forth.

UKHawk

Reaction score
Hey all I'm looking at making my first trip to Seattle from the UK for either the Raiders or Giants game in November, which of these two would offer me the better opportunity at getting two tickets and what would be the best source to purchase said tickets, thanks.

paaron46

Reaction score
So, I found some tickets for the Green Bay game. We'll be standing in the Hawk's Nest area. Just me and my friend. My friend happens to be a Packers fan. He'll probably wear a Packers jersey. I'm a Seahawks fan and will be wearing a Wagner jersey. I just had a question of how fans are in there. Will they give him a hard time? He's not loud or obnoxious at all. Just wondering how he'll fare.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Buy them the sooner the better.

If the Hawks start out on a winning streak prices will only skyrocket.

Buy when the inventory is at it's maximum to get the best value.

ONLY use Stub Hub, Razor Gator, the NFL Ticket Exchange (aka Ticketmaster) to prevent fraud issues.

Take the Stadium tour on Friday and get you Hawk gear at the Pro Shop when there isn't a million people trying to buy gear.

Lastly, enter the game through the Event Center located between the Clink and Safeco fields, lots of good stuff and it's normally a short line to get in.

Also, bring a good camera to take lots of pictures, the views are stunning on nice weather days.

GO HAWKS!!!

NC State Seahawk":1392pe65 said:
Looks like the Broncos game is my aim. When can I expect the best crop of tickets to be available? What could the average cost be?

RiverDog

Reaction score
NC State Seahawk":mz8quwuc said:
So I'm finally making plans to make it to a Seahawks home game. I live in North Carolina and have been a fan since around 1982 or 83, but the cost and time to get to a game on the West coast was always an issue. Well, it's time. Schedule comes out Tuesday and I'm going to start planning which game then.

I have tons of questions, so here goes...

Tickets and Seating - Forgive my ignorance, but is there an official 12th man section? On tv it always appears to be the end zone section, 147 and 149. If so, I'd love to sit there for my first (and maybe only) time at a home game. There will be 7 people, so what are the odds of that happening? Where is the best place to get tickets

Tailgating - I am a huge college football tailgater, so what do I need to know? Is there a particular place to be? How early do you guys get started? Anything forbidden?

Lodging - Where? Why?

Am I missing anything? I really do appreciate any help.

If this is posted in the wrong forum, please move it.

Tailgating is nil here. There isn't a large parking lot like there is at most NFL and college stadiums. My routine is to have breakfast at F.X. McRoy's just north of the stadium on King St. then mosey down the street to Slugger's, right across from the stadium. It's a small place and you have to get there early, but they have TV sets nearly side-by-side so you can watch multiple games. You must get there by 10:00 am on a Sunday 1:pm start.

Staying at the airport and taking light rail is the best possible option, cheaper than staying downtown, avoids traffic, parking, and the need for a designated driver.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
RiverDog":1vs8isx5 said:
NC State Seahawk":1vs8isx5 said:
So I'm finally making plans to make it to a Seahawks home game. I live in North Carolina and have been a fan since around 1982 or 83, but the cost and time to get to a game on the West coast was always an issue. Well, it's time. Schedule comes out Tuesday and I'm going to start planning which game then.

I have tons of questions, so here goes...

Tickets and Seating - Forgive my ignorance, but is there an official 12th man section? On tv it always appears to be the end zone section, 147 and 149. If so, I'd love to sit there for my first (and maybe only) time at a home game. There will be 7 people, so what are the odds of that happening? Where is the best place to get tickets

Tailgating - I am a huge college football tailgater, so what do I need to know? Is there a particular place to be? How early do you guys get started? Anything forbidden?

Lodging - Where? Why?

Am I missing anything? I really do appreciate any help.

If this is posted in the wrong forum, please move it.

Tailgating is nil here. There isn't a large parking lot like there is at most NFL and college stadiums. My routine is to have breakfast at F.X. McRoy's just north of the stadium on King St. then mosey down the street to Slugger's, right across from the stadium. It's a small place and you have to get there early, but they have TV sets nearly side-by-side so you can watch multiple games. You must get there by 10:00 am on a Sunday 1:pm start.

Staying at the airport and taking light rail is the best possible option, cheaper than staying downtown, avoids traffic, parking, and the need for a designated driver.
we did that last year. We are. Planning on the Raiders game this year.