Honest Review of Seahawks 1st Quarter Offense Vs Rams

Tokadub

Reaction score
I thought I was going to do the whole game... but after seeing this 1st quarter... I can't handle to analyze this anymore. What the heck was this trash garbage even in the 1st quarter? It lasted ALL game...

I might do some more of game tomorrow I literally cannot continue this post the 1st quarter is so pathetically bad in every single way.

Seahawks 1st drive:

1st play run to side like cowards instead of push the middle… 2nd down throw to David Moore for 1 yard gain on edge of field… 3rd down about 4-5 yards short of first down to tight end in middle of field he didn’t even catch it, (looked like we had a bunch of routes that could pick up first downs but Wilson instantly went for the drive ending option while under no pressure at all?).

Seahawks 2nd drive:

Wolford already looked better than Wilson before our 2nd drive, he picked up a first down, would of picked up a 2nd if not for a drop by Woods. Oh wait… he still picked up an easy first down completion on the very next play after his receiver dropped it on the previous play… 1 1st down later Wolford gets knocked out of game (at this point it was 5 Rams first downs vs 0 Seahawks first downs), we might of lost way worst if Wolford didn’t get injured. I think it was a clean hit, don’t go head first if you are running… They end up going for a Field Goal with Goff playing terrible.

1st down Seahawks go another pansy run to the side, they get called for Offensive Holding??? Very next play false start by Seahawks?! 1st and 25…. Sacked. 2nd and 34… another pansy run to the side. 3rd and 20 sacked.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
You're better than me. I want nothing to do with that game.
Honestly, I don't know how many people here have gone through a divorce or bad breakup, but I feel the same way I felt after my divorce was finalized. I knew in my heart that this team was horrible, but something in me was obviously hoping that it would get better. The loss to the rams cemented that the Pete Carroll Seahawks are finished.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
7 minutes left in the game and the Defense gets a stop in a ONE score game...Russ was about o get the ball near their own 40. I will take that opportunity every single time... but then what happened.

A ill timed fumble by a player everyone on this forum was super high on. Then the D that was gassed after just getting that huge stop came out and got burned for a TD.

With all the problems perceived and real the Hawks were set to get the ball in good position, all these NFL games hinge on a handful of plays each game. Sometimes the ball doesn’t bounce your way.

JPatera76

Reaction score
hgwellz12":29ucrevy said:
You're better than me. I want nothing to do with that game.
Honestly, I don't know how many people here have gone through a divorce or bad breakup, but I feel the same way I felt after my divorce was finalized. I knew in my heart that this team was horrible, but something in me was obviously hoping that it would get better. The loss to the rams cemented that the Pete Carroll Seahawks are finished.
This is on the money. Now you say it, I feel the same exact way.

Damn so disheartened to feel this way lol

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":2bt7y22c said:
7 minutes left in the game and the Defense gets a stop in a ONE score game...Russ was about o get the ball near their own 40. I will take that opportunity every single time... but then what happened.

A ill timed fumble by a player everyone on this forum was super high on. Then the D that was gassed after just getting that huge stop came out and got burned for a TD.

With all the problems perceived and real the Hawks were set to get the ball in good position, all these NFL games hinge on a handful of plays each game. Sometimes the ball doesn’t bounce your way.

It was a 10 point game when the fumble occurred

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
:177692:
Flyingsquad23":3iutqaq6 said:

Burned for td is right. Griffin didnt even cover woods until he realized he was at least 10ft ahead of him. Man what an easy td by woods for such a stupid reason. Not paying attention.

Yeah they played a crappy game. Very crappy offensively. I know the hawks are better than the rams. That is what pisses me off the most. What should have happened vs what happened.

Everybody who is down on the hawks...watch the rams d
Make rodgers look pedestrian. Of all the teams in the playoffs they have the best d. I expect the rams to pull an upset and then what does that mean...yeah the hawks should have been there.

But nope. We get to watch worse teams compete for the bowl. Seahawks lost cuz russ sucks or fire pete and schotty. Even on the wort days the hawks bring the game close. You guys are crazy if you think any of the teams remaining could have put an ass whooping on the hawks like the browns did Steelers 1st quarter. Only to turn around and let them back in it all the way down to the end. Pack is beatable, saints are beatable, chiefs are beatable, browns for sure, only team with a good record against the hawks were the ones they faced.

Rams go to NFCG for sure.