Honey Badger wants to hold the Hawks under 14 points..

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss ‏@joshweinfuss · 35m35 minutes ago
Tyrann Mathieu said today the #AZCardinals' defense wants to hold Seattle to under 14 pts on Sunday. SEA has scored <14 once in '14 & won.

Add the 7 points from our defense and you have 20 points on the board. 20 - 3 sounds about right.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
kmedic":c574999m said:
He'll probably be right, we won't score more than 14, but as someone said earlier, we won't need to if our defense plays up to par.

No kidding. If the line is anything higher than 28, I am taking he under!

Boycie

Reaction score
Hawks46":1bkp50av said:
We will probably only need 12 pts to win.

Just tell Lynch to aim for the runt with the cast on his hand. Good luck tackling Beast Mode with one hand.

Good luck tackling Beastmode with 2 hands, and 2 of his friends!

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":ia14rocf said:
The line started at 43!!

That's insane. I might have to make a bet. I'd be absolutely shocked if it got anywhere near that.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Isn't Mathieu out with a thumb? He didn't play against St. Louis. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, maybe his thumb magically healed or he's good to go...but...

why again is a guy sitting on the bench making statements about the game? :|

rideaducati

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":ttrqrocy said:
Sounds like the plan comes from more players than just Mathieu, unless he has a mouse in his pocket. Win or lose, he's acting like the Tard D is on par with the Ravens SB team under Billick and Marvin Lewis.
I find that slightly irritating. I think the beret-wearing sideline piggy is over the top as well, by declaring his team 'special' before he's won a single playoff game.

Again, I'm definitly not writing off one of the best coaches in the league, and they might find a way to win, but I find the bravado way premature.

Their bravado is what will make beating them feel even better than usual. I really like Arians as a coach and I think he's gonna be fun to hate over the next few seasons.

northseahawk

Reaction score
Run Lynch all day even if he is getting 2 yards. That defense will be dead tired by the 4th and that's when RW will do his trickery to finish them off.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Is he even playing? I thought he was hurt like he always is.

I could see Arizona holding us to 14, hell SF just held us to 17 at home. Not like our offense is lighting it up right now, this is a game our D is going to win.

Either way, if Lindley scores more than 14 on us, we deserve to lose.

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
He may get his wish, Arizona has a solid defense and at home they are really good, but I hope he doesn't think the Cards are going to put up 17+ on the Seahawks defense?!?!

I believe the Seahawks offense is a WHOLE lot better than the Cards offense, so seeing a 21-10 or 17-13 (you pick the winner) game is very possible, but I just see the Seahawks making a few more plays on offense than the Cards. Even with Carson Palmer I don't think the Cards are all that good, realistically the Cards are a QB and a RB away from being Superbowl contenders year in and year out (sounds like the Seahawks until Hass & Alexander and Russ & Lynch came along).

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Well, their run D is on par with ours. Their pass D isn't great, though. They are league average in sacks, but will probably generate plenty of pressure against our O-line. The key is to not turn the ball over and waste opportunities on offense against them. And as long as our D can shut down their run game, I don't see any reason Seattle shouldn't win this game.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Hawks look pretty terrible on offense and score less than 14. The O line is going to get wrecked. Against the Cards' offense that may be just enough though

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
volsunghawk":2n8ns293 said:
Well, their run D is on par with ours. Their pass D isn't great, though. They are league average in sacks, but will probably generate plenty of pressure against our O-line. The key is to not turn the ball over and waste opportunities on offense against them. And as long as our D can shut down their run game, I don't see any reason Seattle shouldn't win this game.
Correct. 20-3 looks reasonable, we'll score one touchdown on offense and one on defense with 2-3 field goals is how I see it. Just have no turnovers and play field position all day long and dare them to throw the ball. That should be good for 2-3 interceptions and that will be all we need.

lukerguy

Reaction score
This is one of those games where I think our D might end up scoring more points than our offense, or at least be a result of points off turnovers.

I could see one defensive TD and one FG due to turnover in their own zone. I think defense scores 10 points, and offense scores 7 for a total of
Seahawks-17
Cardinals-9

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Who is this honey badger everyone keeps referring to and why does he have such a name?

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":22lvfh2l said:
Who is this honey badger everyone keeps referring to and why does he have such a name?

Not positive but I think he got it at LSU for being an opportunistic defender. He always seemed to be in the right place at the right time. However, he looks fairly average as an NFL DB.