Houston Astros @ Seattle Mariners May 5-7

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Good God, what a baffling base running blunder by Teo.
I'll give him a break.

He's struggling right now to hit a slider and he makes a tactical error to try to stretch a single into a double... after he somewhat paused between 1st and 2nd... terrible decision.

He'll right the ship... that's my hope.

Threedee

Reaction score
I'll give him a break.

He's struggling right now to hit a slider and he makes a tactical error to try to stretch a single into a double... after he somewhat paused between 1st and 2nd... terrible decision.

He'll right the ship... that's my hope.
As long as our base runners don't transform into the early 2010s Mariners. They turned the concept into a postmodern art.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Dusty Baker could beat the Ms without even knowing the line up

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Good opponent to get your first major league start in

beastalamode

Reaction score
THIS team is supposed to compete with the Astros? Imagine the gap when altuve gets healthy 😳

beastalamode

Reaction score
Jp has been solid all year, his walk rate has been insane. This Caballero kid has shown some promise too

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
I think I would have sat Sewald back down there, but he got it done eventually. He may not be available tomorrow. He's been on the bump a lot lately.

Nice to see us get a couple of breaks on the bloop single and the tapper that had their infield looking like the Bad News Bears in the 8th. :)

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
The Stros are just in the M's heads. Until they start beating them on a regular basis, it will continue. I don't think the talent differential is all that great any more.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I think I would have sat Sewald back down there, but he got it done eventually. He may not be available tomorrow. He's been on the bump a lot lately.

Nice to see us get a couple of breaks on the bloop single and the tapper that had their infield looking like the Bad News Bears in the 8th. :)
Seward needs another pitch. They are sitting on his frisbee slider.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
It's a combination of totally incompetent umpiring and the fact that our bullpen has really fallen off this season.
What? The Bullpen is ranked 4th. Brash has struggled in Munoz spot but other then that they have been elite.

bileever

Reaction score
That was some crazy 8th inning voodoo, all with two outs. Nine consecutive batters get on base. I especially like the checked swing bunt/Astro-acrobatic double somersault. It almost looked like Bregman intentionally pushed Pena. The most entertaining inning I've seen this year!