How many Packer fans at the Clink?

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":or1ofhvz said:
In my walk into the stadium and to me seat, in my section, and walking out, I did not see a single Panthers fan the whole time. I could not believe it.

Next week will be a completely different story. There will be Packers fans by the thousands I would guess. It will be really annoying. Gotta send em home crying.

I saw a few near Seattle center mid day, and there were 3 or 4 sitting near me at the top of 318.

drdiags

Reaction score
I would think ~15K.

I know my two seats will just have my bandwagon son and a buddy of his, but at least he now reps his home team. I guess after years of getting free tickets from his pop, he has finally started to see things my way. I am sure as soon as the team starts to go the other direction his bandwagon ways will return.

Hopefully I am dead by then.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
All the Packers fans I know are transplants. They're nothing but happy to get out of the upper Midwest shitholes they came from, but still cheer for their old team. Some will definitely be at the game.

253hawk

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":okm51bzb said:
I'll tell you there were ZERO panters fans at the game. Never seen so few opposing fans at a game

I think I saw a total of 5, and they were all women by themselves.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
kjreid":1jeqx0qk said:
Guy next to my seats sold his tickets for 750.00 a piece to the enemy

For the Panther game or Packer game...if he sold tickets to the packers game why even be a season ticket holder..im dead serious here btw..why would you miss the chance to see them go to the superbowl again..its literally THE home game of the season wtf

Riley12

Reaction score
hoxrox":7se6p8mc said:
They'll likely show up, but hopefully not enough to offset the crowd noise. 12s will need to bring it!

In my experience, a sizable chunk of opposing fans in the stadium has the effect of getting even the laziest/casual of fans (the Club section) out of their seats and screaming their lungs out.

I think Doc's estimate of about a quarter is too high, but the lower bowl behind the Packer bench will probably be mostly their fans.