How The Lynch Stole Christmas

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This feels like a dream. Don't pinch me because I want to see how this story ends. Could this story end in delicious redemption? Boy, this has the makings of a fairy tale finish to this middle-aged 12. All the Negative Nellies who want to tout that it's unlikely a 33-year-old warrior has much left to offer, I say to them all you are grossly missing the point.

This was a psychological signing. Whether he gets 100 yards or 10 yards this Sunday, make no mistake about this folks...Marshawn's presence alone could be just enough of an added ingredient to propel this team to a victory under the brightest lights of Prime Time.

Sure, he can't play Left Tackle or the host of other positions depleted. He's not going to magically keep Russell clean on every down. And yes, I concede we can still lose this Sunday to a talented and surging 49ers team regardless of the homecoming Skittle-filled love fest.

Yet, everything in my bones on this Christmas day is telling me this will be one of those games we 12's look back on with nothing but smiles and joy. Something is brewing here and I for one am going to sit back, enjoy and savor every moment of it.

Welcome home Beast Mode. Merry Christmas 12's!

Attachments

• hahas.jpg
    hahas.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 1,068
OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks man but I can't take the credit as much as I would love to. That was the NFL Network's doing (see photo in my first post).

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Thanks for the smile this morning and Merry Christmas Todd!

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more. Seeing Lynch in a Seahawks uniform again combined with all the NFC West and playoff drama, best... Christmas gift... EVER!

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
Make no mistake about it... Lynch provides an emotional boost that could be the difference after what we experienced last Sunday.

Merry Christmas 12's !!!! 8)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I almost wish that the Seahawks could be wear the Neon Green (Grinch Green) for this game. :twisted:
Merry Christmas everyone.